[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Revell's 68 Mustang GT 2n1 kit

Here's the interior from the one I built. I think I had to correct the upper section of the back seat, not shown here. That was a long time ago so I don't remember for sure. I added the Automatic shifter, that I remember. And here's my finished version..... I added the Automatic Trans too as this was built as a replica of my friends 1:1 car. All things considered I think it builds into a nice model. Steve
  3. ethical situation

x3
  4. Lindberg 1/8 Scale T-bucket WIP

Finally, I finished assembling the universals on the driveshaft.
  5. What AMT/MPC Molds Might Still Exist at Round 2?

Yeah, lets not talk about that store, that was bad.
  6. Looking good! do you have a build thread on it?

7. Painting Engine Parts

I use a satin clear, unless the car is a show car the engine is rarely shiny ,
  8. 49 50 stud pickup

this is a resin from frontier, put 64 dodge chassie under it along with the motor (maverick kit)
  9. Revell's 68 Mustang GT 2n1 kit

I don't think it was ever corrected. Maybe someone who purchased this kit more recently could let us know.
  10. 46 merc pickup

i think the ford of these years is tough to look at also with the jail break grille, but i like different. so i love em all. im not sure of the bottom of the pan, didnt notice, now i look it, may be optical. if the ends of all the chrome bars were separated better and silver back to the body, it may look closer. not sure ive gotten some frontier stuff, not bad, few pieces look a little more challenging. actually havent tackled one of theirs yet. wait i did 49 50 studebaker pickup, put 64 dodge chassie under it with the 426 engine, (all from maverick 64 kit) ill be putting this up later today thanx guys
  11. A few of my current projects

Is that a Cummins 4BT Bronco? Very cool. You have some cool stuff going there.
  12. Glue for thread ?

Soak the thread in white glue, such as Elmer's. Apply to the desired area...if you smudge a little, clean up with windex after the glue dries. I'd suggest a clear coat afterwards...Elmer's on a painted surface is not a very strong glue bond. I used black thread to install the fender welting (front and rear) on this '40 Ford convert.
  13. A few of my current projects

Looks like some good projects there Cale, just keep at 'em. Yeah I should talk as I've got ten kits started and need to increase my "finish" rate starting THIS year.
  14. Another Steve Grissom

I remember Steve but I don't remember this car. Great looking model!
  15. John Andretti

Niiiccceee!
  16. Chopped & Channeled '37 Ford!

Stunning!!!
  17. What did you get today?

Another quirky kit......ordered from ebay thursday evening, delivered yesterday (Saturday)
  18. Buddy Baker

I've said this many time on several forums, I love your work, John. I don't comment near enough because I'm running out of superlatives for your models!
  19. Hertsi`s Garage *wip*

You have made a good start to the diorama build there Janne, and I see you have put a lot of work in for the welding machine. That is a really nice bug you have there, and very realistic too. If you get chance, have a look at my diorama topic, which is Hooper & Co Diorama. David
  20. Chopped & Channeled '37 Ford!

Finally finished is this hot rodded '37 Ford that I started just over 5 years ago! The top was chopped in my garage by MCM member Rockin Rodney Rat of K+R Kustoms during our annual January meet-up back in 2013. From there this model went through many changes of direction until ultimately deciding on and sticking with a plan. Even still, it managed to get boxed and put away a few times. I finally decided that enough was enough and a big push was made to finish this poor thing over the last couple of months. Kind of a New Years resolution, if you will. So here it is hot off of the press! Modifications are many and heavy. Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki Comments and Questions welcomed!
  21. Thea’s are just a few of my current projects that I’ve been working on over the past year or so. If you want to know more about a particular car or truck just let me know and I can give you some info on it. comments welcome
  22. 1951 Chevy custom

nice work, we all have our vision, its fun to bring that vision out. thanx for info on packard taillights
  23. Buddy Baker

..... the Red Baron Pizza Olds Cutlass owned and driven by Buddy Baker
  24. AutoQuiz 361. FINISHED

Looking forward to your build!
  25. AutoQuiz 361. FINISHED

My thoughts exactly!
  1. Load more activity