[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AMT Union 76 Chevy pickup

I would think that a dark blue would look better and have more contrast with the orange fenders. That's what I'm going to use.
  3. Hi Christopher, Thank you for the info and the fitment check. That gives me a few more options in my search. I'm hoping that with a polishing kit and some patience I can save a few bucks on the glass itself
  4. Great work!! Great weathering!! The fogging around the windows is a nice touch!! Looks Awesome!!
  5. I've used them a few times the thinner the red line the harder they are to put on, I found them pretty difficult to get them centered evenly on the tyre. But once I did them I just sealed them with an acrylic clearcoat....Tamiya
  6. My toy Truck from when I was a kid

Your truck but I agree with the others, keeps your mitts off ! Just my opinion.
  7. 1980 Ford "Pinchero"

Cool project!!! Great work!! I like the stacks!!
  8. Ferrari F12

I also have one of these Is it a DX edition?
  9. 1975 AMC Matador X

Very nice. A little foil would really set it off.
  10. 1969 Plymouth Barracuda

I agree, looks great !
  11. Lil' Red Corvettes

Great group of builds! I'm doing the same series, have the C5 on the bench. Yours are outstanding.
  12. Ferrari Enzo

That's a beauty! Even have the toolkit in the trunk.
  13. 1958 Imperial Southampton

That sure is pretty!
  14. Ferrari F12

Ferrari F12 by fujimi next up on the bench Early doors but painted the car in Tamiya titanium silver, all being well I'll clear tomorrow. Anyone fancying this kit beware of mold lines they are well hidden but they are there
  15. Ferrari F12

Ferrari F12 by fujimi next up on the bench Early doors but painted the car in Tamiya titanium silver, all being well I'll clear tomorrow. Anyone fancying this kit beware of mold lines they are well hidden but they are there
  16. Thatz4u 2017 builds

I did at that, just noticed that my 60 Edsel didn't upload.....have locate the problem...
  17. 1/8 scale 32 rolling stock

i didn't get a chance to say how nice these look jeff. nice job! hope you'll post a mock up of the 18x 3's and the rear wheels on the car.
  18. 1/16 34 Ford

jeff, you did a fantastic job on those wheels! you've got the stance down pat. i can only image a blown 392 in there. i hope you get to finish her soon.......on the other hand, i know what it's like to have a few projects on the back log. hehe.
  19. 1958 Imperial Southampton

That's a beauty! Brings back memories for me. My first AMT kit was a 58 Imperial convertible back in 1958, when I was 9 years old! I still have the grille and bumpers from it somewhere! Sam
  20. 70 f-100 with egg crate grille, & 69 Shelby chassis platform..1/25th..thanks...Al
  21. Hi from PA

Welcome, Greg. I'm in Centre County, near Penn state U. I was out of the hobby for about 30 years and came back too. BTW, I used to deal with a company in North Huntingdon in my engineering career. It was Quality Fabricating, a sheet metal fabricator. I made some good friends there! Sam
  22. Toyota

The Candy Man can.....
  23. AMT Trojan Horse funny car completed

Great looking model. Cat's giving us the eye.
  24. Polar Lights Mustang question

Removing the material from the frame in the rear does not shorten the wheelbase. I found out too late that the front wheels were too far forward in the wheel opening. I've had problems in the past with polar lights funny cars but the mustang is really bad. P.S. Your results may differ! WF
  25. Today
  26. The tires in my pic are original AMT. I have copies of them in resin from Modelhaus. I'm not sure if R&M has them. The first and only kit I've ever seen them in was the Willys/32 Sedan kit mentioned in the other thread. I never had the Willys as a single kit, so I don't know if the tires were in that.
  1. Load more activity