[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 70 Mustang Track Car

That's awesome! Love the detail...great work!
  3. 70 Mustang Track Car

Beautiful work!!
  4. Audi R8 Mountain Bike Carrier

Very nice indeed!
  5. What Irked You Today?

The UPS guy wouldn't have a clue as to what happened. That's not his pay grade to know. He loads up at the terminal and makes his delivery/pickup rounds. Contact UPS customer service and listen to the canned music while you're on hold for the next hour or so.
  6. LA Roadster Show Model Car Event

Thanks, Peter! Good to hear from you. I haven't been on YouTube in a while, so I need to get back out there and see what you've been up to. Seth, we missed you, for sure. Please come next year! Yeah, Dave, we had some good builds. Fraternizing with the hot rod community, and showing them what we can do was fun too.
  7. 1/24 Bugatti Chiron

The rear engine cover is fixed and can only be opened by the factory, so in that respect the kit is accurate. This is the view few of us will ever experience. My kit has just arrived and the quality is excellent.
  8. LA Roadster Show Model Car Event

John was an asset to the show, to be sure! Thanks for looking. -Art
  9. Mazda MX-5 (Retro Flame Job)

Great work!!
  10. MPC-ERTL Ice Cream Truck

Gotta love the show rods. And what better way to celebrate the start of summer? Well done.
  11. And the Mod Rod is still listed in Round 2's website, so not only can you pick one up at your local hobby store, Round 2 is quite willing to sell them some more. Sounds like everything is going just the way it should.
  12. 3rd Annual River City Rumble

Great pics, lots of great builds... Thanks for sharing....
  13. Hooper & Co Diorama

Oh driving that Silver Cloud must really have been a pleasant experience. Also nice to see the completed dio in those surroundings. Excellent work!!
  14. And again they're reissuing 8 kits in July...which is about double to triple their normal monthly output. I don't know what else you expect them to do exactly. Unless it's become the "new" Revell and start making new tools, which shant be happening.
  15. Today
  16. Aoshima Mazda RX7

Very nice build! Don't see this generation RX-7 very often. Tinted windows add a cool touch!
  17. 37 Ford coupe

Here is my WIP of the revell 37 coupe. I bought a 37 sedan at a model show but i wanted the independent front suspension so i bought a coupe and decided to put the sedan chassis under the coupe. I have lowered it by using the 40 ford pickup front axle and adding the kit shocks and radius rods. I lowered the rear by mounting the axle above the crossmember and notching the frame rails to get the pinion angle back to normal. I plan on using the steel wheels from the 32 5 window. Thanks for looking Lee
  18. Couple of Victorias.

Absolutely gorgeous, oustanding work as always!!
  19. Audi R8 Mountain Bike Carrier

I like it! Very interesting subject Pat and nice clean execution.
  20. It was a simple lead in to the topic of discussion, nothing more.
  21. What Irked You Today?

My friend in Chicago let me know I will be getting a box of food from Omaha Steaks. He ordered on Thursday for a 2 day delivery. I also got a email with tracking number and to let me know it will be delivered on Saturday. Saturday came and went without a delivery. I did the tracking ( UPS ) and it now said it would be delivered on Monday by end of day. 4 days to get here instead of the 2 ? How long will dry ice last I wondered. Well, the delivery was delivered here about an hour ago. As you might expect it was all defrosted. Not a single bit of dry ice left and most of the foods were warm. I reported this to my buddy and he called Omaha Steaks. They said they were sorry and are sending out a complete new order. So I guess it turned out into a what pleased me today. UPS really dropped the ball on this one. I wanted to catch the delivery man to see if he knew what might have happened but he rang the bell and took off before I got to the door.
  22. Revell 66 GTO

always good to see another Pontiac build, will follow along
  23. New member - a sample of my work

Nice builds.
  1. Load more activity