[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Moebius 4x4 Ford

Good looking old Ford!! It's going to be sharp when done!! Dennis
  3. I'm looking for interior pictures of a 3rd generation(1975 - 1991) Ford Econoline van for a model build. In particular I need pictures of an unfinished interior with all the beams and studs showing and the right rear area where the spare tire attaches. If anyone has any or owns a 3rd generation Econoline with an unfinished interior I'll appreciate any pictures.
  4. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Excellent build, Steve. Watched the whole build. Fantastic work!! The color will really pop in the sunlight!! Dennis
  5. 1970 Ford police car

That six is just too tall so its going to get a 302,I had trouble with it fitting in the truck so it got a 302 too
  6. 1965 Linoln Continental

Excellent build!! Looks great! Love the paint. Dennis
  7. Highway thru Hell

That entire stretch of road is actually a beautiful drive! The sad thing is, I'll be doing 120kmh on it, and I'm usually one of the slower guys out there. 120 is fast enough for me. So many others driving way too fast for conditions, even in clear summer weather.
  8. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

from exhaust pipe
  9. School Bus Anyone??

I don't think RMR has anything like that. Most of there stuff is "older". Here's the link to their site: Resin Model Ranch Here are some of there buses: 1956 Ford 1955 Chevrolet 1941 Chevrolet 1941 Dodge
  10. Moebius 4x4 Ford

Thank you everyone for your comments. Small update...I BMF'd the cab and put the glass in. I have been and still am struggling to get the cab to sit "all the way down" onto the frame so the bed lines up. I've narrowed it down to the interior tub and have been grinding away on the windshield and the leading dash edge that tucks up to the glass. Getting close but not quite there. I trimmed down the wipers to a reasonable thickness and installed the master cylinder in the engine bay. I began wiring up the starter solenoid and bat cables. Will post more as I go. Thanks for looking and commenting!
  11. 1/25 AMT '40 Ford Sedan

Seems like the hoods on the last couple of re-issues we’re in bad shape with the side trim about gone. Maybe on the body too? Anybody know if they did any tooling repair on this? I assume not since I haven’t seen anything mentioned, hope I’m wrong. Haven’t found my recent issues yet to check. Regardless, some of that can be worked around and I’m really glad to see this coming back.
  12. '37 Ford Coupe done up '60s style

Good looking model
  13. Cover versions of well-known songs

Ran across this one by happy accident today: David Lindley and G. E. Smith (he used to head the SNL orchestra) doing a nice version of the late great Warren Zevon's Play It All Night Long.
  14. School Bus Anyone??

I'm thinking something like this:
  15. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Thanks everyone! This color screams to be in natural light & I don't think I can wait until spring to get some outdoor shots. So I figure that I'll just toss a piece of plywood or something out onto a snow bank sometime over the next few days & "rough it" a little to get some pics. I've already had a comment on another forum that it looked good in black & white! We can't have that!! Steve
  16. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

That is "plum" sweet, Steve
  17. School Bus Anyone??

Doesn't RMR make some buses?
  18. Collection pics!

I'm a poor guy with no budget for extra furniture - but somebody at my apartment complex moved out recently, abandoning a few useful bits by the dumpster, including what appears to be a perfectly good CD/DVD thing. Adapted now for a more orderly arrangement of my Cobra die casts, where previously were scattered around on some makeshift shelves. And while I'm at it, my diecast Checker cab pile, which includes my custom made gasser.
  19. '32 Phanton -Foose build -update 2/11/18

Very interesting! The first question I had was, can you make a second custom body of some kind out of the leftovers?
  20. School Bus Anyone??

I love it, that hippy bus is great, just what I was thinking. I am torn between a hippy bus, stock old schoolie, or maybe shorten it and make a hod rod bus. We'll see. I know the Bonnet bus is supposed to be 1/32 scale, but it is the right size when paired with an older truck in 1/25 scale. It works well as a small bus.
  21. My 2017 Builds

Thanks, Yeah that was the look i was going for, more of a modern take on the classic 911. The wheels, headlights, tail lights and spoiler were aftermarket to the kit. these were all from scale productions.
  22. folgers color

looking for the correct color for tim richmonds folgers car
  23. Today
  24. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Beautiful job, Steve. Your underhood detail and the changes you made to convert to the manual transmission were especially impressive.
  25. School Bus Anyone??

I have used the S'cool bus, had to un chop the top and some other body work,, but turns out just fine
  1. Load more activity