[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Resin and kits for trade

I referred back to the post I saw under resins. Apparently I had it right the first time. I hate tbat age thing.
  3. T.R.O.G. style '30 roadster

GREAT, truly inspired work. You really captured the look! And a curse upon anybody who says rat rod! Nice work.
  4. 59 Cadillac Eldorado 50's style custom

Yep, there is a ton of foil work in this car. What made it worse was that the paint is flat so it didn't stick very well but once you rubbed it down really good to cut it the adhesive stayed on the body so I had to rub it down with alcohol pads. I think I'm done with white paint jobs for a while. The interior is just a dead stock Cadillac pattern you could order from the factory, it fit the white and flames so we'll there wasn't any point in changing it.
  5. Paint booth question

With payment via PayPal (I know some distrust it), Ebay may be one of the safest ways to buy something. They put a lot of pressure on the seller to make things right.
  6. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

of the rivers
  7. model king 72 blazer

The Ramcharger isn't horrible, but there are better kits. Keep working on the Ramcharger and I'll see if I (and anyone else who might have suggestions) can come up with some options.
  8. Clays kw daycab

Sleeper cab into a day cab. A tad short. Added extra toolbox. Try the page link.
  9. Tamiya 1/20 Ferrari SF70H

Made a rookie mistake by not looking into a lot of reference pictures... should've painted black belly portion before I decaled!
  10. Anyone have an English Bull Terrier?

Callie is definitely a love sponge! That's something she never gets enough of! and she enjoys ruling our little huddle from her Own recliner........
  11. Our Michael's is a joke

Mine takes up about 10 total feet, including the 3 or 4 feet for the Testors rack, the diecast kits, and planes.
  12. Thanks JC! I appreciate the kind words! Some more progress with the Thunderbolt. First I painted the inside of the body with semigloss black and headliner was painted with the interior color. Then I went ahead and glued the windows on place. All windows had some fit issues, but after some fine tuning I got them installed anyway. Here is the body after gluing radiator wall, front springs and interior in place. After a couple of small adjustments to the chassis, it was ready to be installed on place too. The chassis fit pretty well on place. Now on to the smaller details...
  13. What's the deal with Johan

14. Thanks guys, I just use rattle can paints so I'll check MCW.
  15. T.R.O.G. style '30 roadster

Threw this together over the last few weeks. Body is a resin piece from Altered States(?). Other bits from here and there... -RRR
  16. Truck-A-Thon 2018

Hey all: You can start sending me your entry whenever you want -- please include a picture of the in-box kit you are entering. I'll be starting a new thread that will be "sticky" named "Truck-A-Thon 2018 Entry List" shortly. Thanks! Jeff
  17. 1968 Dodge Charger

Looks great! What's the color?
  18. '47 Chevy Aerosedan glass

Messed up the glass on my '47, anyone have a set lying around. Front, back, 2 sides. PM me.
  19. 65 Ford Fairlane Modified Stocker

Nice work!
  20. '67 Pontiac Bonnie mild custom

Got the interior painted last weekend. Good to go for flocking and detailing now. Put some paint on today , , had some issues. LOL
  21. 1/12 Tamiya Ferrari 312b

Small up date. Weather is not cooperating....too cold to any type of painting. Also I had to order paint because my local Hobbyshop closed.
  22. Today
  23. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

what about bottoms
  24. 2018 Cannonball Run

I've decided to join this. It will be centered on a Packard Super 8 which will be twin turboed and dry sumped. It will be mounted to a LeMans Rracer (haven't decided which yet) with a transaxle. The accessories will be donated by an old stock car (oil pump, fuel cell etc.) initially I had thought of a ProCharger or cramk driven blower but the front of the engine will be hidden. hence the turbos.
  25. '58 Bonneville Hardtop Back on the Bench! 3/20/18

They look amazing! I'm going to have to try this out. Thanks for the quick how-to! I'm sure I'm not the only one who will benefit from it.
  1. Load more activity