[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. VW Beetle photo-etch script?

Holy smokes, did not get that far yet, this is AWESOME! Thank you!!
  3. 32 Ford Vicky - AMT

Very nice!
  4. 70 Buick Wildcat convertible finished

Just beautiful. Nice pics. You made the snow look so real.
  5. 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

Super nice build.
  6. Hoping to find something like multiple Strombergs. Anything out there?
  7. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Sweet, clean, and SHINY
  8. AMT Parts Packs - Your Ideas & Suggestions?

IMO, they were not very accurate and lacked real detail. I think we are overdue a "new" wrecker kit, either a rendition of an old Holmes 440 single line bed or a modern hydraulic wheel lift bed that could be put behind a pickup truck.
  9. .......have two in-progress, and two still sealed. Hopefully things get worked out soon enough.
  10. VW Beetle photo-etch script?

I don't think that version has the photo-etch. Maybe somebody else can help. Here's a small pic of the High-Tech kit and its contents. I just checked eBay and none of these have sold lately. You can (barely) see the photo-etch sheet in the box, and on the boxtop art. Good luck!
  11. Pat, exceptional work, it looks real.
  12. AMT Parts Packs - Your Ideas & Suggestions?

How about the wrecker and fire truck bodies that came with the I think MPC '70 or '72 Chevy pickups.
  13. My cars over the years

Yes sir, the "59" county designation on the license plate is for Sarpy county, and the county seat was Papillion. That's where we went to get those plates. The car was purchased from a used car dealer in South Omaha, but I have long since forgotten his name. Offutt AFB was in Sarpy county, as was the town of Bellevue where we lived.
  14. Estes Garage

I did send you a P.M. but never heard anything back. Bob
  15. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

smothered in ketchup
  16. Today
  17. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

Eating T-bone stake
  18. Wheel I.D. Help, Please

Revell '57 custom Ranchero Moon disc with the chrome stripped.
  19. It's not on their website. I got mine back around 09-10.
  20. Daytona 500

I did not watch the race (I'm a sprintcar fan only) but I read some comments from the post race and here is what the fellow who was blocking and got wrecked at the end said. His comment is quoted below (Jeff Gluck was the interviewer) Jeff Gluck ✔@jeff_gluck I asked Aric Almirola if Dillon was being too aggressive with that move: "Ha! He's not driving too aggressively, he's trying to win the Daytona 500 -- just like I was." https://twitter.com/louis_wagner/status/965373811574165505 … 6:57 PM - Feb 18, 2018
  21. 1931 Ford Rat Rod.

Great details. Amazing build.
  22. 1931 Ford Rat Rod.

Awesome!
  23. Monogram Little T

That's beautiful Bob .
  24. XM-706 Commando Armored Car

Pretty neat armored car. That sure is small.
  25. Daytona 500

Racing or bumper cars ?
  1. Load more activity