[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Space Rod 32

Great craftsmanship.
  3. SOME CURRENT ROUND 2 INFO TODAY...

Maybe it's à licensing thingy....
  4. Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Very nice.
  5. Space Rod 32

Mockup looks great.
  6. Harley WLA Bobber

Tank is on needs some putty and repaint as does half the kit. I started the second one one of the things I didn't like making the first one was the engine is built on the frame so the first thing I did was cut the lower half of the engine block free now I can build and detail the engine separately. I can also build the frame, install the tank, smooth everything, and paint it before adding the engine
  7. Buddy Baker's 1980 Oldsmobile 442 in 1/25th scale.

À couple of new players who (to my knowledge) did do it right: - Belkits - Beemax - Nunu again, it's all about geting the right people on board, als à newbie there's too much you don't know about that can and Will go wrong, Am I a "mister know it all", nope...not by far, but through the years I met people who do know. It's à real pitty their first release isn't à homerun, I for one sure hoped iT would have been... pick yourself up and try again....
  8. Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Good work Janne.
  9. Today
  10. Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Looks great!
  11. Canada Day Carshow

Great cars, great pics, much enjoyed!
  12. Japanese "kei" cars

Very nice!
  13. Baking soda as a blasting media

It is in fact used on real car parts.I use it all the time on carburetors and anything I need to clean that the regular sand or glass beads would plug up.
  14. Check out Dragzine.com

Well, that doesn't sound too "Enthusiastic" to me. LOL! Thanks for the info.
  15. Convoy Rubber Duck Mack

Interesting, I didn't know that.
  16. Moebius Big Rig Super Singles

Well I was thinking of the steering wheel set in the upcoming Moebius tractor set. Over here many trucks has 385/65 R22.5, they may be "high floatation" and many construction trucks use them, but they are also in use on highway trucks as they run cooler and lasts longer, these don't have aggressive tread patterns. The 385 steer tires also often have a ridge on the side near the thread surface to throw the water off and out and it will keep the side of the trucks cleaner.
  17. Rat rod kenworth

I will be watching this one with great interest as I am building one as well............ can not wait to see progress.
  18. Mini 1000 K7

Thank you William!
  19. Mini 1000 K7

Thank you Atin!
  20. Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Well done Janne, looks real nice
  21. '41 Plymouth.

Real nice Philip, Look awesome great work.
  22. Revell Corvette C7.R #3

It's looking Great! Nice work!
  23. Moebius Big Rig Super Singles

There are what we call "High Floatation" steer tires that we use in the States for off road and heavy duty vocational applications, but standard Class 8 Highway Tractors get regular steer tires.
  24. Celebrity Crushes?

Never could get into Uma, I think her look in Pulp Fiction did it friend... Another pretty Jennifer!!
  25. SOME CURRENT ROUND 2 INFO TODAY...

I'm in for one or two if it would happen!!!
  26. Buddy Baker's 1980 Oldsmobile 442 in 1/25th scale.

I can only guess that some of the people that seem to appreciate the Olds kit are young NASCAR fans that are not familiar with the actual race car other than a few fuzzy pictures from the Internet. They only care that the general shape looks okay to their eyes and that it appears to sit right on the shelf. Personally I am glad I never spent any money on this kit, I would rather buy a steak dinner or something else for that amount. I do wish Salvino success but only hope they take some of the critics to heart and do much better next time. I am not holding my breath though.
  1. Load more activity