[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Skoal Classic

Crisp , clean , and beautiful. Paint, decals , all outstanding.
  3. I was doing an inventory of some older kits/glue bombs and am a few parts short of a complete kit. For the Mark II I am missing the clear windshield washer, windshield wiper, stabilizer bar, and supports, and radius arms. I have not done a complete inventory on the Mark IV but I know I need a dashboard and a few other parts. Any help would be appreciated. I have lots of spare parts for these kits (and the Mark I) but just not the right ones.
  4. Robert Pressley

Super nice build.
  5. 1973-74 ? Pontiac Grand Am in resin ?

Yeah Bill I wanted one real bad when they were new. Some dealers in So Cal had a lot of 73s left over when the 74s came out. Prices were good, but I didn't have the money to get one. Had to keep driving my $500 66 Ford Galaxie.
  6. Tamiya Volvo 850 questions?

Don't forget replacement decals for both BTCC Volvos exist from Shunko Models & S.K. Decal, so finding a mint one with "good" decals (if any of them have good decals 25 yrs later regardless as to how they were stored) isn't a necessity. I haunted Yahoo! Japan Auctions for my kits and I might have $60 including all the fees and shipping in both Volvo kits plus another $30 in S.K. replacement sheets.
  7. Robert Pressley

Another from the way-back machine. Built in the '90s, AMT kit. Thanks for looking.
  8. Not 100% sure, but I think Round 2 included these slicks without tampo detailing in the "regular" box reissue of the Double Dragster. The one in the old-school cardboard box, not the version packed in the tin.
  9. 70 Buick Wildcat convertible finished

Very well done, great color selection.
  10. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Another beauty from your bench, absolutely stellar build!
  11. AMT 69 Charger "General Lee" kit...

Took advantage of the STRANGE warmer weather we are having and primed the General Lee kit, ready for paint
  12. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

Ernest T. Bass
  13. Wheel ID Help Too!

Think these are the wheels from the 1980s-era revision of the Monogram '39 Chevy coupe. Most of them were black with flames on the box, but there was a 1990s "Deluxe Kit" issue with paint and glue that was molded in yellow.
  14. 1965 Linoln Continental

Beautiful color. Wide whites look right at home.
  15. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

But wait... There's
  16. COE Hummer

Cool idea. Is that on a Unimog frame?
  17. My take on the Model A

Rumors of this kit continue to circulate. Dont count it out yet!
  18. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

only on Wednesday
  19. Never tried it myself, however I did hear of it as the oils on the side of your nose rubbed onto the black can change the look.
  20. Today
  21. What would YOU like to see as a model

All I can say is WHAA??? You're kidding right?
  22. What would YOU like to see as a model

Gotta love the visual aids! Add my votes to these.
  23. The family race car (update 2/21/2018)

I got some work done on the roll cage. It is just the start and I will be adding lots more to it. let me know what you think.
  24. 1965 Linoln Continental

That's gorgeous! Great paint and foil work.
  25. My take on the Model A

Too bad there will be no more of these kits
  26. 69 Camaro project update 2

The only problem was I had three personal losses all at once ....... that slowed me down but I am really busy with custom orders and regular orders. My regular orders have been all caught up and mailed out a while ago so , no, no problems. I guess that is why I went into a building mode, to keep my mind off of the bad stuff. Alan
  1. Load more activity