[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AMT Altered wheelbase kit ?

Please delete
  3. AMT Altered wheelbase kits ?

Looking for info on the AMT altered wheel base kits How many where there ? They all used the same chassis engine and headers if I'm not mistaken but different induction I know of the chevy 2 nova Rat Packer chevy malibu Seatons shaker What other kits were there ? What other kits where in the set?
  4. AMT Altered wheelbase kit ?

Looking for info on the AMT altered wheel base kits How many where there ? I know of the chevy 2 nova Rat Packer chevy malibu Seatons shaker What other kits were there ? What other kits where in the set?
  5. Jet Rod Community Build

It took a couple of goes to attach the nose to the body. Milliput was a disaster. I thought I had some Green Stuff, but can't find it. In the end, I put an old tip on the soldering iron, and used sprue as "hot glue". It has had a layer of Tamiya putty since then. The engine has taken quite a few sittings. Glue a piece on. Wait for it to set. Repeat. It is made of old rims and assorted junkbox parts.
  6. Liberty Walk R35 GTR

would've been better with different paint! Pearl flakes are huge! but great build
  7. Today
  8. AMT '60 Ford Custom Engine

JC, I checked the box I have that has two kits in it and I have zero engines for them. The other kit is a builder so I can not get the engine for you. I bought the extras to use the chassis under a couple of '64 Fords for some Nascar builds. Now I have to find a couple of engines myself!!!
  9. `62 Chevrolet Impala SS convertible

Thank you all!
  10. Amnesty build-Monogram 1934 Ford Cabriolet

BTW, I'd love to know just how you painted that "mottled leather" upholstery--that just looks SO fine! Art
  11. Amnesty build-Monogram 1934 Ford Cabriolet

Eric, just yesterday morning, while looking up reference pics online for my 34 Coupe project, I found a couple of pics of a Cabriolet, with leather upholstery. I believe I'm correct in stating that Ford, from Model A forward, used leather or vinyl (yes, vinyl was around in the 30's--actually invented in the 1990's!) for all open car interiors, cabriolet's and convertible sedans included. Art
  12. "Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17

double post
  13. "Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17

WOW !!! Thats all I got
  14. 32 Ford 5 Window Coupe

Looks nice. You left off the radiator stabilizers just like I did. LOL. Love your stance. Wished mine was lower. Mine is a Jimmy Flintstone body.
  15. '32 Ford 5-window Coupe

Looks like the box art. Good job.
  16. `62 Chevrolet Impala SS convertible

Nice and clean. Superb!
  17. Dan Gurney Tribute Scale Race Cars

Thanks Phil. New to me about that. steve
  18. Detail Master this is cool !

Same here, I've got Hobbylinc and MegaHobby both set to email me as soon as they are in stock.
  19. Liberty Walk R35 GTR

Looks great!
  20. 1977 Mustang II

Very nice!!
  21. Peterbilt fire truck DD powered

Hey, thanks for the info! Anytime I've tried that I couldn't get rid of the "fuzz" that was so obvious in photos but yours looks really clean and smooth. Did you treat it in any way or add any paint to it? Mike
  22. Ford L9000

This is an awesome looking build so far! Love the Detroit under the hood, always a nice touch in any truck in my opinion.
  23. Why Can't I Post?

Or maybe the forum does! It seems like a few are having problems today, I just seen another post where someone says the forum says he's not allowed to view HIS OWN THREAD! I had a small issue earlier too today when I was going to post two pics in a thread, one would upload fine but the other kept saying "Upload Failed".
  24. NNL WEST 2/03/2018

Always a great show. Trying to finish a couple of builds in time for the show.
  25. Thanks. Sounds a lot like other AMT tire caps(?) I have seen. Is the Challenge mixer in the AMT kit a 10 yard mixer? This (below) truck is described as a 10-yard model with a chain drive motor which is what I think the AMT has/represents?
  1. Load more activity