[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Grampa's '40 Ford.

Well, Acrilex is craft acrylic, so, you can airbrush it, I guess. I brush paint with it. Goes very nicely. When I asked Túlio about the interior color, he told me something about Revell having the right color. Since I only have Acrilex paints, and he also uses this brand, he gave me the proportions to make the color. Now that I have a airbrush, i'll try to use it with this paint.
  3. Truck-A-Thon 2018

4. Another quick Pole

This really is a quick Pole Constance Darnowski Stoll, from the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, was an AAU champion and St. John's University's first-ever track and field Olympian (Helsinki, 1952 and Melbourne, 1956) competing in the 80 metres hurdles.

That's the problem with hiring child labor.
  6. Tamiya 1/20 Ferrari SF70H

Tamiya included the masking tape to tape off the white portion of the fin. Yall should build one too! Enjoy
  7. Isn't there a worldwide law which states all round rollbar mounted lights must be KC HiLiTES? Nice work on this one, Robert. It absolutely has "the look".
  8. model king 72 blazer

I would advise against that, based on your earlier comment. Are you wanting to build a Sport Utility type vehicle? If you can give us a little more info regarding what you'd like to build, we can try to help you find a few good candidates. There are some really nice kits available, but also some older kits which aren't all that enjoyable to build, even for experienced modelers, so hopefully we can help you find a kit you'll enjoy.
  9. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

of "spraying" Nitro
  10. Hobbico - BANKRUPT!

I've read the filing it's for the Hobbico name, Tower, Great Planes & the R/C companies. It does NOT include Revell. Nor Estes which is being sold for $6 million back to...Estes the original company, or some semblance thereof.
  11. building a fully detailed Pagani Huyara

Thanks, Jonathan, Dennis, and Mark......much appreciated!!
  12. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

and blinding arcs
  13. building a fully detailed Pagani Huyara

Thanks, Gabor, i'm working on it.....may even be able to work on it tomorrow!....I will try
  14. Today
  15. 68 GTX grille

Thanks for the grill this is gonna help make my 68 S&M GTX look more correct
  16. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

mixed with asbestos
  17. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

welded together with
  18. Another quick Pole

"He just hit a d@mn pole!"
  19. Hobbico - BANKRUPT!

Well, this is interesting?! https://www.bigsquidrc.com/horizon-hobby-files-bid-to-buy-hobbico/
  20. Revell '32 rat roaster

Really nice job.
  21. My Dads old mustang model.

I find saving an old glue bomb or discarded unfinished kits with pieces missing more rewarding than building a new kit! Seems that they turn out to be some of my best builds!
  22. What Irked You Today?

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it ! Are the Krystal burgers like a White Castle ?
  23. Looking for shows in Ohio

Cincinnati Challenge is April 7'th at the Clermont County Fairgrounds, theme is 100 years of Ford trucks.
  24. 69 Corvette 427

Looks pretty close to Palomino Gold!
  25. What did you get today?

These are mostly wins from a live auction group I'm in on Facebook, but since the gentleman that runs the group lives about an hour from me, I went to pick my wins up and more. The brown box is a Borax 20 Mule Team from around the 60s still sealed inside, and to the left of the General Lee and Daisy's Jeep is the complete first season of the "Dukes of Hazzard" on DVD that he sold along with the General Lee kit.
  1. Load more activity