[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AMT Surf Woody

Thanks, Dave - I never heard that. Heartbreaking.
  3. Cobra Racing Team project

RAY, WAS IT YOU THAT SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STOP BUILDING? WITH TALENT LIKE THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO STOP. ROUND 2 ISSUES AN OLD KIT OF A COBRA AND ITS LIKE A DRUG, YOU CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING------------------------ PAUL
  4. MPC Bed buggy

I did saw/read the Elegant Farmer cancellation news Doug posted, but not anything regarding the Bed Buggy.
  5. I'm going To give that a try with the dullcoat, it looks really good! Thanks for the tip!
  6. Pay It Forward-Round 2-Let's have FUN!

as much as I want don't want to have to pass after all sorry for the hold up gents post material did not arrive
  7. Cobra Racing Team project

Great job on the truck and the Cobra. Btw I was at Barrett Jackson this weekend and saw Bob Bondurant sitting in a replica Cobra and warming the engine up. Pretty neat,.
  8. "Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17

Very nice. Great project.
  9. I CAME ACROSS A BOX THAT SAID COLLECTORS SERIES, IT HAD AMT ON THE SIDE,BUT NOT THE TOP, I THINK IT WAS THE 1925 T IN A GREEN INK ISSUE? I FORGOT EXACTLY, ( THAT WAS LAST FRIDAY GUYS, DON'T GET OLD!!!) I'LL CHECK IT AGAIN AND REPORT BACK .THE BOX WAS FULL SIZE AND NOT THE NARROW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. 66 Mustang GT Funny Car

Outstanding! Paint look fantastic! I really need to build one of these.
  11. 65 Plymouth Satellite (Moebius)

Great job. Love the color
  12. Ferrari F12

I think so they look pretty good I'm hoping I wont need to address the ride height that's a real pain
  13. Revell 69 Corvette Seats w/ headrests

Lemme' look, Tom! ....tick...tock....tick....tock... OK... Found a parts car box. Seats are blue so it has to be the '68 BM Corvette. I have the seats and 2 sets of headrests. Red and blue.
  14. Replicas & Miniatures does. Using them on my current build.
  15. 50 Mercury "Cobra" (base kit is Revell)

They made 6 or 7 stunt cars of the Merc for the movie
  16. Does anyone offer three dimensional window cranks? The photo etch one’s are too flat.
  17. "Berlin Buick": On the Bench 12/4/17

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do apprecieate them........I got the body painted.......and once again I used "Scale Finishes" custom mixed paint : F6331 SATIN BEIGE and G7809 GOLD........Jameston with "Scale Finishes " paints are the best !!!!!!..........I also adde some chrome foil.......and clear coated the body with RM Clear........thanks for looking
  18. Sacrilege or really cool? Hmmmmm...

Ok, this is a good example of a car not worth restoring used to create something else. As I recall, this cars body/chassis was so messed up it just couldn't be properly fixed as a restoration and the engine/transmission was not original. You basically had about 1/3 original sheet metal. Chip made it real clear at the start that this was a custom build using what was left to create a usable car. I'm good with this the same way I would be with a custom 49 merc or Model T hot rod. Once it is junk, make what you want of it, instead of hauling it to the junkyard to be scraped or rot away. I say good one Foose!
  19. AMT Surf Woody

That is correct. The AMT 1927 Model T Touring was a double kit which could build not only a stock or hot rod 27 Touring but also the XR6. The XR6 bit the dust to make room for the MMTC parts. Which was doubly wrong because as I stated before, the REAL car was built from Norm's 24 Model T. So using the 27 T kit was not well thought out. Just a cheap solution that cost us the XR6.
  20. Today
  21. Ferrari F12

the new wheels are great!
  22. Your favourite Box art

23. The Twister Vega

Sharp model.
  24. Stupid Is the New Smart

Here's another one https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/utah-state-university-student-hospitalized-after-eating-tide-pod/ar-AAuYD4n?li=BBnbfcL
  25. 66 Mustang GT Funny Car

Looks great ! I really like those AWB kits. Simple kits but build up nice.
  26. Ferrari F12

Cheers D should have something else to show in the next day or two
  1. Load more activity