[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What is this?

OH boy its God,,,, you win, I quit
  3. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Absolutely beautiful build of an all-time favourite of mine. What's next?
  4. Looking for tips on adding detail to a black interiors?

One way to bring out the detail is to pick out the high spots in a slightly lighter shade, either by dry brushing, or a very light spray with an airbrush. Some materials with also have different finishes. Some will have a gloss finish, some will be semigloss, and others will have a full matte finish.
  5. Today
  6. R.I.P. forum member FordWagonNut

Sad he was a young man...
  7. Nostalgia Build Fiberfab Avenger Gasser

Very wild and cool build..
  8. Hot Rod Lincoln, the salvage job

Great build Pat!
  9. 1960 ranchero pro street slump buster.... I hope.

Leave the small block in there. It will push it that down the road fine.
  10. 70 Buick Wildcat convertible finished

Fantastic looking Buick!
  11. What AMT/MPC Molds Might Still Exist at Round 2?

I agree as well, a new kit of this generation of trucks is long overdue and would fly off the shelves. Moebius, are you listening?
  12. Fiat 500 LeFreak SSR Twin Turbo

Cool model
  13. Autoquiz 362

I can see your frustrated faces about this car. Let me give you a hint. The car is designed and produced in Africa. That should be all that I can help you.
  14. 63 Cobra from the Racing Team Kit

Super nice combo!
  15. What AMT/MPC Molds Might Still Exist at Round 2?

I agree also..
  16. ethical situation

A power of attorney gives them permission to act in a persons behalf. If I understand it right but i may be wrong...
  17. Someone say "D" Type ?

http://fishermodels.indiemade.com/product/d-type-jaguar-1955-124?tid=2 http://fishermodels.indiemade.com/product/cunningham-c4r-195354-124?tid=2
  18. 1967 Pontiac Bonneville

Awesome!
  19. I was wondering how other builders add detail to older and newer black interiors? /
  20. Delete please

I was wondering how other builders add detail to older and newer black interiors? /
  21. Delete

I was wondering how other builders add detail to older and newer black interiors? /
  22. Moebius F-100 issues

I don't remember ever getting a reply when I inquired about a replacement for this one but it didn't matter anyways. Really tough styrene to work with but hot water just off boiling got most of it corrected. mike
  23. My 2017 Builds

I just checked that German website out, cool stuff!
  24. Alclad II website down?

Oh good, looks like they took care of whatever needed to be fixed. Last night going to Alclad II was getting me to http://alclad2.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
  1. Load more activity