[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Studebaker Salt Flats Car

I remember seeing pictures in Hot Rod Magazine of a Stude just like this one. I think it went 200+ mph. I agree with Mr. Anglia105E: Don't throw anything away.
  3. I used to watch NCIS almost religiously
  4. Finally finished Pete Tridem Heavy hauler

Thanks for the comments guys !It was a fun build, that got dragged out way too long . It is done ......................for now Still need plate decals, decide what winch to use on it , and add the wet tank . I might even put some of Earl's airlines on it . Now to finish the other two that go with it. Be Well Gator
  5. Thanks guys. I will be doing it as a fire truck.
  6. 1954 Buick Roadmaster

no sweat,,ill just throw it back in my stash
  7. Phil Bonner / AL Means Ford Thunderbolt

Bill... great looking build. Very nice job on it.
  8. 1954 Buick Roadmaster

Thanks for finding the kit and sending the photos, but I have decided to go a different path with my project. So I won't be needing the Buick after all. Thanks again for your time. Terry
  9. Studebaker Salt Flats Car

Just shows what can be done from a pile of discarded kit parts...... never throw anything away! Nicely built model car Johnny. David
  10. Which Cord Kit?

Bob Shelton's resin hard top is luscious and was a point of passion for him. Built model and photos compliments of forum member Dr Plastic (Scott A. Bregi). Shown on the Monogram chassis.
  11. 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 340

Great color choice Mike. Can't wait to see more
  12. Studebaker Salt Flats Car

Looks really nice, particularly from what you started with.
  13. Rick Mears Indy Winner

That looks really nice. Great job!
  14. Today
  15. 1967 Chevrolet Impala convertible

looks great!
  16. Johan prices $$$$

I won't even dignify that with a response. I know there are those in the cheap seats who thought all I do is spew out suggestions, tips and observations without having ever built anything. I spend a lot of time working on masters for 1/35 military vehicles for an AM caster in the Czech Republic, if you must know. Two words for them that questioned me bona fides and they rhyme with "sprue too".
  17. 1969 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe

You put a lot of work into this one. Great job!
  18. Wild Thing

Man, don't get me started on over-hyped and too expensive.
  19. Mad Max Gigahorse

Forgot a reference photo with some interesting info.
  20. 1967 Chevrolet Impala convertible

I'm not a fan of convertibles, but your model neatly does away with the funky looking roof of the AMT '67 Impala, making this the most accurate looking model from that kit I've ever seen. Well done and model on!
  21. Johan prices $$$$

Sfan, I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen you post a model car. So you DO build!
  22. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

of Barbra Eden ( I dream of Jennie )
  23. Mad Max Gigahorse

Thanks for the continued interest everyone. I got tired of all these little engine pieces lying on my bench waiting to get lost. So I finished the engine assembly to get the creative juices flowing. Hopefully more to come soon, I'm liking the progress. Thanks for looking.
  24. Johan 1963 Plymouth Fury

Yeah, I know, I've been very schizophrenic lately when it comes to getting going on a build & continuing with it, but I think I've finally found one, or I should say, a couple that I'm pretty excited about. After disassembling an old built-up Johan '63 Dodge Polara convertible that I had, I started to look it over & the juices began flowing again. Then I remembered a '63 Plymouth Fury that I acquired in a trade with Bill, (gtx6970) and I thought that I had waited long enough. Once I started to fool around with it a little, the excitement began to rise & now I think that I'm committed........ Hopefully! I started messing with some parts swapping from the Lindberg '64 Plymouth kit, & before I knew it, I was propelled head long into a full chassis swap. To my surprise, the '64 chassis dropped in fairly nicely with a little grinding & shuffling & the engine bay parts look like they will work very nicely as well. The only issue is the wheel base. The '64 is a little longer than the '63, but with a little rear spring shortening, everything should go together very well. Now I'm beginning a search for a 426 with the cross ram engine. Can anyone tell me what engines are included in the AMT '64 Lawman kit & the '64 Color Me Gone Dodge. I'm thinking that being as I have several '63 & '64 Johan Mopars to build in the hopefully near future, that it might be worth the expense for me to purchase a couple of these kits to raid for chassis & engine parts. Also, does anyone know if the Belvedere & Dodge 330 kits have the same wheel base? It would save a little work if the 330 was a little shorter for my '63s. Steve
  1. Load more activity