[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What would YOU like to see as a model

Yes for the '64 Malibu, but I'd like 2D Sedan the most. Some other kits that I'd like to see: '62 Chevrolet Chevy II 2D Sedan. '62-'65 Chevy II Wagon '74 Chevrolet Malibu Classic '49-'50 Lincoln Cosmopolitan (Preferably a Custom, but Stock would be OK as well as it could be turned into a beautiful Lead Sled). '39 Mercury Coupe (Same as above). '55 Chevy 2D Sedan (New tool). '55 Chevy Handyman '58, '59, '60, '61, '62, '63 and '64 Chevrolet Bel Air, Biscayne, Delray etc 2D Sedan. '63 Pontiac Tempest '48-'49 Cadillac Sedanette
  3. Chrome paint?

Molotow through an airbrush...
  4. Citroën 2CV "Sauss Ente"

Very cool. Well done.
  5. Model T Reverse Engineered

Very cool. Great little T.
  6. HAHAHAHAHA! I wonder what it would look like as a drag car with a 6-71 coming through the hood. Or maybe it would work as a lookalike "kit car." I'll have to see if there's enough room for a VW engine in the trunk. Thanks for the ideas!
  7. Model T Reverse Engineered

X2. The Touring has just the right "look" and your bodywork looks great. Well done.
  8. I remember buying the AMT 250 SWB, AMT Porsche 928, and AMT Lamborghini Countach (all ESCI tools, I think) at a Big Lots as a teenager back in the day. I built the Porsche and Lambo and they weren't that bad as cheap shelf models. Never built the SWB, though I thought about kitbashing it with an AMT Destroyer monster truck.
  9. about fujimi?

Pick something and build it
  10. What would YOU like to see as a model

Better still a plain 4dr. with something in the trunk
  11. about fujimi?

Nicely said!
  12. You're being kind. The final insult was that the model on the box wasn't the kit inside. It was probably an Italeri too.
  13. Love's Truck Information

I did an image search for old Love'stankers and couldn't find much. Surprisingly a bunch of Flying J tankers showed up; they didn't look as good back in the day.
  14. Model T Reverse Engineered

Nicely done, and I like your whole collection as well.
  15. BJ & the Bear modern trailer

That will be an impressive sight when completed. Matching toolboxes and fenders like the truck?
  16. I watch 20-30 items all the time, sort of a way to keep a list of items I may want to purchase, and they are often relisted if they sell (these are usually new items, so the seller may have many). Mostly die cast and resin parts.
  17. New items appearing on Hobby Lobby shelves

I stopped at the HL in Bangor, ME yesterday and they had much of the same new kits. There were spaces marked for the Jeep Commando, Edsel, and Pepper Shaker, but no stock. Picked up a Baja Bronco. Now that I know I can get in and out of there with a tractor-trailer I'll stop by more often.
  18. I watch buy it now items so I remember what I want when I go on there with some money.
  19. 1972 Dodge Charger 1/1 copy

Great looking Charger
  20. `Polished Plastic ; Please Share'

I've polished both ways, whatever works. But the polishing is ALWAYS BEFORE decals, BMF, or any trim/paint detailing.
  21. Today
  22. about fujimi?

The only street EVO Tamiya makes is a 6 and it's got metal axles front and back. Nothing WRONG with the Fujimi kits, you gotta start somewhere. If you worry about what to build and never build anything, you'll never get the skills required to tackle serious projects.
  23. Vanishing Point Dodge Challenger

Looks great! More pictures please
  24. '69 Revell Nova....

Great looking Nova. I agree, that vinyl top is superb!
  25. Does anyone know where to get bolts smaller than double zero?
  1. Load more activity