[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

like pink eye
  3. What non-auto model did you get today?

Airfix has a new Sea Fury out that's much better than the Hobbycraft, which I've built two of. I'm gonna do a Cuban Sea Fury someday and got that book mainly for pictures of them. The B-26 is also one of my favorite airplanes (my Dad flew them in Korea) but the BOP ones don't really spin my windmill (either side, although they looked similar). I've got the Monogram kit about half built, which I'm doing as a USAF Farm Gate airplane in VNAF markings circa 1962-3. So far I haven't figured out how to fix the nose, which is wrongly shaped. But someday I'll figger it out and git er done.
  4. Awesome refitting to make a great subject better!!! I love that it's a gasser project as well. I may be motivated to get my Blew By You project back out!!! I look forward to seeing your progress!!!😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
  5. 69 Corvette 427

Watched the WIP.... Came out great..!! Looks good in red lines..!
  6. A few more of my builds

Looks great!!
  7. A few more of my builds

Nice lookin' stuff...! Thanks for sharing !
  8. '37 Ford mild custom

She's got the look...! Nice Job..!!
  9. 1/8th Scale Monogram Kits

Still looking
  10. 1965 Linoln Continental

Fantastic work, love the color!!
  11. 51 Chevy custom

Very Cool...all the way around...!
  12. Tamiya Volvo 850 questions?

Ahh engine insert type ?
  13. An exercise in fabrication - 426 Hemi

The casting looks very good, great job!!! Looking forward to seeing more!!!😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
  14. LAPD Ford Crow VIc

Very nice lookin' Crown Vic...!
  15. LAPD Ford Crow VIc

Lindberg pre painted Illinois State Police kit, painted the black, decals from Chimneyville, added a wash to the wheels and grills, OOB.
  16. 30 A-Bone

Outstanding craftsmanship..! Cool lookin' Ford
  17. 57 Chevy Nomad - revell

Great project for your return!!! Im looking forward to seeing your progress!!!😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
  18. 51 Chevy custom

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. There was a lot of work to get the Cadillac interior and top to fit this body. I almost didn't finish this because of the fit issues. But, I'm happy with how it turned out. Dan
  19. I had to ask!

Nice lookin' Merc...!!
  20. Another deFoosed Caddy

Thanks for the kind words guys!!! Well, the Caddy is done and won first in class at a very small contest. Here's a couple shots and I'll post it in the under glass forum soon. Thanks again for everyone's kind words and suggestions through this build. It was fun, glad it's done!!!🤗🏁
  21. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

in three words...
  22. 57 Chevy Nomad - revell

Very interesting project, looking forward to follow this!
  23. Clear Coat

I did a little durability test by scraping the back of the spoons with an Olfa knife. You can see how each of these faired. Once again the Testors Aztec seems to be the toughest. I am currently trying some Tamiya Pearl Clear. No pics yet, but it sure is purty!
  1. Load more activity