[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Heard from a VERY reputable resin caster that you want to avoid this guy at all costs!
  3. While looking through the wanted posts, I noticed just how many parts would most likely be available from Modelhaus. While I wish Don and his wife all the best in their retirement, their products are missed very much.
  4. 70 Boss 302 hood decal

Not to be picky, but do you guys have photos? I have the rest of the decals mounted on the body so they would have to match up. I'm guessing the older decals might not have the fine line portion? The reason I asked for this particular release is because there are two building options in this one kit. I figured if someone built the Mach 1, they wouldn't be using the 302 decals. Later-
  5. Mazda MX-5 (Retro Flame Job)

Pretty cool car...Good job on the paint.
  6. What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Of course I know that the Mopars go for large amounts of cash. But, as I said, you can find them at great prices if you scour the internet long enough.I recently missed the opportunity to snag an unbuilt Polara for $49.99, an unbuilt Marlin for $39 and unbuilt '66 and '68 300s for $45 and $49 respectively. Those I saw listed at hobby store sites, not ebay. I was slow in inquiring about those kits and they were gone by the time I did.
  7. 1977 Toyota Celica LB 2000GT

I just saw what appeared to be this car,at a car show a couple of weeks ago.I can't remember what the exact model of the car,was,but it was really clean,and definitely well cared for Celica.Also Nice job on the model.
  8. Running out of patience!

😄😄😄
  9. Let's see your TV and movie cars!

An icon of a movie.
  10. 1930 Model A Ford Woody

Very nice detail work--it's easy to see the effort you put into that Ford. Congrats on a great looking model!
  11. Interested in an old glue bomb convert?? You could copy the tail lights....missing steering wheel, boot, split windshield frame....besides the rashes from custom parts.....not shaved, just needs love. I'm open to trades.
  12. 1964 Dodge 330

VERY nice!! Really like the wheels and hub caps.
  13. Celebrity Crushes?

Yea I hear ya,especially in the final scene in the movie Grease...And Jennifer Tilly is quite pretty,as well.Brooke Shields is also still attractive.I had a crush,for lack of a better word on her for years growing up..lol
  14. Try Rico (camaro69) at Shapeways, he 3d prints all kinds of great parts in 1/25 or 1/24 scale. Check out his stuff here. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/ra-sti-acute-s-scale-accessories
  15. Mad Max Gigahorse

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and compliments. I got sidetracked from the flamethrower with the exhaust after establishing the turbos. They turned out a little different than the 1:1 with their spacing and angles, and are the second set I built, but it is what it is. I debated sharing this progress because they need cleaned up and detailed but it is the most uncluttered look before other components are added. I am working on it, it just doesn't really show it. Thanks for looking.
  16. Today
  17. 2018 Indy 500

Hi, I'm watching it now actually, loving it! I don't really care who won but rather how they won. The cars look better but there seems to be less action in terms of passing due to the reduced down force over all. Plus less drafting. I'll be very curious to see how Alonso does when he comes back to a very different Indy car.
  18. Nitro Fuel System Walkthrough

Thanks for the explanation! The photo clears it up completely. I'd forgotten how much room there is under the rocker covers... Mike
  19. Celebrity Crushes?

Yup!!! That's about the time I had a crush on her!! LOL
  20. I need to eventually get something like this myself. Looks nice.
  21. Celebrity Crushes?

Somewhat recently, it was Jennifer Tilly (until she got fat).
  22. Restoring an AMT Promo 1960 El Camino, need tail lights.

I did that conversion. What I did was cut the 59 at the outside of the bead around the top of the bed, all the way around, including the edge around the roof. All the way to the cowl vent area. Then I cut away the bed (roof was already gone) from the 60 and grafted the 59 bed and roof in its place. I even cut the tailgate to open, using the inner part from the 59 tailgate to hinge it. If you do this, the entire chassis, engine and interior from the 59 will assemble right into the 60 as if it was a full detail kit. The only part I didn't like is the front grill looks too small and squat, so I never finished it.
  23. Has anyone tryed this stuff?

Maybe for your mower Cale but I don't think it would be used for a model.
  1. Load more activity