Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just to let you know, I'm here too.........Yad'

I've been lurking for some considerable time, but having noticed the salutory names that have been appearing lately thought I'd best sign up and make my attendance formal.

Reasons for spending time here are pretty much in line with most everyone elses........... enough said!

Still struggling after the accident but things are improving to the point where a few simple builds could well be in the offing? I've missed bashing plastic to no end, but it has given me the time to consider why I model and what I expect to get out of it. So, the next builds will definately be pretty much warmed over OOB's with just enough additional work to make them mine. I'll be lurking as ever and I'll drop a few pic's of any builds as soon as I'm able.

I'm so glad to see all the names here. And I'll be looking forward to seeing some great modelling pass across these pages.

As ever............Cheers all.................. Yad'

Boy, am I glad to see you here.

For those who do not know him, this fellow has quite a talent for making the simple sublime, so when he talks about warmed over OOB builds, and putting his own touches to it, that means a smidge more than you might think.

Like I said, it is great that he found us. What a welcome addition to this crew! I'm looking forward to the first photos.

Oh, and Yad'...I was unaware you suffered an accident. I hope the recovery is progressing well. The sooner you get back to the workbench, the better I'll, er, that is the better you'll feel.