#1 VW Dave

VW Dave

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Full Name:Vee Doubleyou Dave

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:31 PM

If anyone needs them for reference, I can get good close-up photos of any area on my friend's '59 FC-150. He lives less than 10 minutes from me, and I have full access up until winter storage time arrives(sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving, depending on the weather).

Posted Image

#2 mrglubaum

mrglubaum

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:09 AM

I'd be interested! I've had this one in the back of my mind for a couple of years now!

#3 VW Dave

VW Dave

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:17 PM

When you're ready for pics, email me your specific needs. The truck is a little inaccessible during the winter, but he's not getting rid of it anytime soon. 8)

#4 mrglubaum

mrglubaum

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:13 PM

Basically, a good, straight shot from the four sides. Then a measurement of box length, width, and depth, and a cab length, width and depth. A shot into the interior with the driver's door open would help as well. I think I can get the rest off the internet from old brochures, etc.

No hurry on this. If you don't get to it until next spring, I'm sure I can find something else to work on! No shortage of projects here! Thanks!

#5 VW Dave

VW Dave

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:54 PM

I'll be glad to help out, Lee; besides, I need to grab that reference material for myself anyway - I plan on building Doug's truck in scale as a surprise for his 50th birthday early next year.

as I'm not logged in here very often, drop me an email as a reminder. 8)