2 replies to this topic

#1 RowdyYates

RowdyYates

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:16 AM

I have only read a few articles about him and his builds.Do you have any plans to feature him,his builds and techniques in the future?.I have to say he is one of my favorites.Such clean and detailed work.I would love to know how he details his engine bays to look so real.And where does he get all the interesting kits?!.It seems as though there is no model make and year that he can't build a model of.

RowdyYates

#2 Gregg

Gregg

da Big Kahuna

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,427 posts
  • Full Name:Gregg Hutchings

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

I haven't seen or heard from Juha since GSL a few or many years ago. I know he is super busy with his work and family.
Hopefully we will see him again soon
I agree, he is incredible!

#3 BIGTRUCK

BIGTRUCK

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Full Name:Ken Krawiec

Posted 01 July 2006 - 05:27 AM

I have only read a few articles about him and his builds.Do you have any plans to feature him,his builds and techniques in the future?.I have to say he is one of my favorites.Such clean and detailed work.I would love to know how he details his engine bays to look so real.And where does he get all the interesting kits?!.It seems as though there is no model make and year that he can't build a model of.

RowdyYates

Took me awhile to get back to where it all started on this Forum , earlier this year I hosted some pics for a Juha build its an awesome Riv/boatailhttp://public.fotki....ha_airio_build/

The under hood detail is just got to be seen .