#41 futurattraction

futurattraction

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Full Name:Scott Popham

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

Kris is a great guy to work with and offers a great product!

#42 duesie

duesie

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Full Name:Larry Casey

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Is Art going to sell 6 slot Model AA or TT 1928-1929 wheels? I have been searching for some for some time. Have a couple of 1929 trucks to build.

#43 Kris Morgan

Kris Morgan

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Full Name:Kris Morgan

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Is Art going to sell 6 slot Model AA or TT 1928-1929 wheels? I have been searching for some for some time. Have a couple of 1929 trucks to build.

Say what???????

#44 dimaxion

dimaxion

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • Full Name:John JR. Landgraver

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

Say what???????

Yes .. Say whattttt ??????????? Art will not get into Resin casting again . I am not speaking for him . I am Quoting his words he spoke to me . I would like sets of these and other '30's - '40's - '50's - '60's HD light truch wheel/tires . As in my wire wheel / balloon tires  .. wish in one hand .. deificate in the other and see which one fills up first . The winner is your wish granted .    Thanx ..

#45 Blown03SVT

Blown03SVT

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Full Name:Eric Terry

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Sort of reviving an old thread, but I believe this belongs here. I recently ordered some parts from M.A.D. and recieved  them yesterday. The shipping was SUPER quick with the tracking number supplied, all communication was quick and direct, payment was easy and the parts that I ordered (electric fans, MSD/Accel Super Coil set, pro stock auto shifters, C-6 trans, Holley dominator carbs and distrubutors) are of outstanding quality. Every part had minimal flash, and was registered very sharply, The MSD and coils even came with decals! Very highly recommended! Now I understand why so many guys on here use the M.A.D. pre wired distributors.

#46 Kris Morgan

Kris Morgan

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Full Name:Kris Morgan

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:54 AM

Thank You Terry.