Posted Image

#22 Fernando Roman

Fernando Roman

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

I just got my New Hebmuller today and can say that it looks great! The pictures don't do justice to it! Thanks, Andy. :)

#23 Modelmartin

Modelmartin

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts
  • Full Name:Mr. Yuk

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Dave, thanks for the pics of the Heb Hiboy. Very cool! I am thinking hard of doing it!

Thanks for the kind words, Fernando. I am glad you liked the New Heb. I will try to get the New Split molded soon. It is almost ready. It will cost less since only the body is needed.

#24 Dragon7665

Dragon7665

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:25 AM

I just finished the molds for this one! I have them on Ebay or you can contact me by PM. It fits on the Tamiya New Beetle and has had the front and rear ends smoothed out for a more custom look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!

HA TOO KOOL!!! :) I did a Sketch on a Legal Length Notepad(The Long one) back in High School that was along the same lines yours... That was around '96 or '97, after I had seen pics and mag sketches of the New Beetle Concepts..... I called it Heb-Revisited, since the Hebmullers( American Bastard Translation, it loosely means the Herbert Miller Coach Works) were my Favorite Variations of the Beetles......

#25 empinut

empinut

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Murrieta

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:45 AM

Andy,
I have a perfect ScaleKraft original early VW Heb kit including the interior, split dash, bumpers, fender skirts, banjo steering wheel, interior panels, convert boot & uptop that have been soaked clean, but has not been painted that I will be listing on ebay shortly. I am clearing out the rest of my collection of rare VW stuff. I am keeping a few projects like the ScaleKraft Stoll (for now). I also built the Hasegawa Beetle chassis, lowering it and narrowing the front end, plus I detailed a set of porsche crableg fuchs to approximate that 2 toned red & cream, slammed "Nostalgic Look" early Heb custom that someone showed on your thread.
If you are interested in this ScaleKraft Heb before I list it on ebay let me know.
I will post some pics later.
empinut@aol.com
Bill Murrieta

#26 ningoth4

ningoth4

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin Foureman

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

I would be interested in that Volks Rod project body if you do it! I say the Tamiya  kit would be the better kit to make it for.

Kevin 

#27 ningoth4

ningoth4

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin Foureman

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

Is the New Beetle Heb conversion still available?