Model Cars Magazine Forum

PE drilled Brake Rotors, 5/8" diameter

Hey Kids

I have an extra set of Tamiya Enzo wheels and tires (no rotors) I'm stuffing under a new Z06. I am looking for photo etched drilled rotors that measure 5/8"in diameter(16mm). I like MCG2161, but heard they measure only 13mm diameter.

Any suggestions of MCG, Studio27 grade up rotors that measure 5/8".

Thank You

I just received MCG-2670 drilled rotors. They are listed as 15" on the packaging but measure .570" in diameter. That's only 13.68" in 1/24 and 14.24" in 1/25. If they are 15" I need to find some 1/26.3 models!

Edited by Foxer

• 1 month later...

Machined Aluminum Specialties (MAS) Carry them and they are real nice and Measure out right. They are listed under the Nascar section.

You can only use the website right now to view the products but you can either call him or email him with the order. His name is Terry Kinnear Jr and his email address is terrykinnearjr@embarqmail.com He took over MAS in October last year and reopened this January. He has made some changes to some parts (for the Good) and he ships real fast you don't have to wait long.

He offers 6 different styles of brake calipers in 3 different sizes. He also carries the hubs for the axles

If you don't have the website here it is

Machined Aluminum Specialties

• 2 weeks later...