"The Wraith" Corvette
Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:17 AM
Heres some pics of what im working on.
Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:18 PM
Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:08 PM
Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:00 AM
1) AMT Eckler's Corvette for front fender flares (slight modifications needed) and headlight buckets.
2) 1980-1982 MPC Corvette for the nose piece. The Dragon Vette, which MPC labels as a 1982, will have this as well as the rear window louvers.
3) The rear end cap is definitely from a C4 ('84-96). MPC made a bunch of them and they're generally fairly cheap, so finding a match for this shouldn't be difficult.
4) Rear spoiler could probably be made from the one in the '69 Cougar, or make it yourself (huge sag in middle optional)
5) You're on you own when it comes to the hood. Maybe one of the resin casters has one.