#1 Darin Bastedo

Darin Bastedo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

More stuff...

Here's a little something to send the Porsche guys up the wall...A Porsche Primer Rod...
Posted Image

This might actually get built, but not by me. a modeler recently asked if he could duplicate this in scale, I said go for it...
Posted Image

I've always had a fetish for the 4 door sport coupe variant of the 57 Chevy. Still don't know why, but this sketch gives me a clue...
Posted Image

Purple haze all around, Dont know if Im comin up or down, Am I happy or in misery? What ever it is, that girl put a spell on me...
Posted Image

This is actually a "Photoshop Sketch" I photographed a mocked up model kit and "painted" it in photoshop. This model is inprogress waiting for paint....
Posted Image

This is another one...this time an MPC 1932 Chevy done as a boat tail speedster...
Posted Image

This is one I did for my boss at Office Depot for his 15th anniversery with the company. Yeah I'm a kiss up, so sue me!
Posted Image

This one ended up as "Barely 'Cuda", yeah I actually finished one!
Posted Image

Barely Cuda II
Posted Image

Barely Cuda III
Posted Image

Hope you like this stuff... I have more but this should tide us over. BTW if you guys want to download any of these (or any of the ones in my other post) to print out for your selves feel free. please do not post them anywhere with out asking my permission.

#2 Darin Bastedo

Darin Bastedo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:44 AM

Darin, Those MOPARS are freekin awesome. Do you mind if i replicate the purple 'cuda? would be honored to have that sitting on my shelf :lol:

Go right ahead george, I would be honored to have inspired a build. Thanks

#3 Mr. Metallic

Mr. Metallic

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:00 AM

Love the '32 Chevy. Wish they would reissue that one. Love the color, the stance and the details. Very nice!