Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Out of Your Comfort Zone community build

Nick Winter

well heres what im workin with .....

62 catalina ..AMT....between 100spokes or 80's w/white walls or gold walls..

D-50012.jpg

im also gonna try a paint sceame with 2 diff color primers w/a airbrushed purple over it.. itll be thin cuz im usein a nail polish called ..no means no... :lol:

019.jpg

018.jpg

here it is with both primers on..itll be a dark an light purple but the same color purp.. if it works.. :lol:

D-50011.jpg

D-50010.jpg

an heres the wheels an tires ...i got off evilbay.. :lol:

D-50009.jpg

D-50008.jpg

im goin to try to have it painted today .. cuz its startin to get cold here... B):oB)

more pics later Davin......... ;)B):D

your gonna love that kit nick, vettes are always fun to build.

you gonna use that camper? :blink:

also,im picking up my kit this weekend, ill start posting progress as soon as i get it.

Jeff

I bought it for the camper :angry:

I like Vettes, infact the ball cap I like to wear everyday is below, and I have a wall in my shop that is devoted to them (also below)

FILE1012.jpg

FILE1016.jpg

FILE1019.jpg

FILE1020.jpg

FILE1021.jpg

FILE1018.jpg

FILE1017.jpg

And I deceided to make it classy:

FILE1014.jpg

Agreed!^^^

hey nick, im the same way as you, i love anything with the corvette name, hell my first car was a 1984 corvette coupe!

i miss that little rocket, everyone always downs on those crossfire motors, mine was anything but slow!!!

are you gonna get a 'vette? i heard they go mega cheap in Canada.

Jeff

P.s. if you think your to young to own a vette think about this,i bought mine when i was 18, i knew a 14 year old kid tht had one as well.

I thought so Mike :lol:

Agreed!^^^

hey nick, im the same way as you, i love anything with the corvette name, hell my first car was a 1984 corvette coupe!

i miss that little rocket, everyone always downs on those crossfire motors, mine was anything but slow!!!

are you gonna get a 'vette? i heard they go mega cheap in Canada.

Jeff

P.s. if you think your to young to own a vette think about this,i bought mine when i was 18, i knew a 14 year old kid tht had one as well.

I don't think it would be appropriate for the life I lead.