Community build for race cars, track racing, like 1965 LeMans 24 hour race winner, for example.This is for Historic cars. You can build somekind of drifting machine if you want, but the car must be produced BEFORE or exactly year 1990. So you can build quite new cars, if you want... Drag Race- cars are of course allowed!
You can build American Cars, European, Japanese cars... There are no limits, but it must be historic. It can be imaginary car or real but main thing is that it's produced before or exactly in 1990.
There is NO deadline! Build as long as it takes, and it's still possible to join in!
Any questions or if you would like to enter, reply to this topic and tell it.
Here is the official entry list!
- '57 Chevrolet Nomad
- '66 Ford Fairlane Super Stock
- '75 Dodge Dart Short Track Late Model Sportsman
- Chevrolet Corvette Roadsport/V8
-Austin Healey Historic Racer
-'82 Corvette Outlaw Street
-'71 Plymouth Cuda Pro Stock
- 1970 GTO Dirt Tracker
- Lotus John Player Special Formula One
- '53 Stude Pro Mod
- 1985 Toyota Corolla Levin N2.
- 85 Regal
- Sauber Mercedes C9
- Kurtis Midget car and trailer
- MPC Motown Missile 72 Cuda
- Johan Sox and Martin 70 Superbird
- Johan Sox and Martin 71 Cuda
- Chi Town Hustler - Finished, http://www.modelcars...ndpost&p=566238
- Stars & Stripes Corvette
- 1966 Corvair Yenko Stinger
- Corvair Gasser!
- Jenkins Red & White 66 Nova
- Archway Ford`s Flyin`Flivver T-Bolt
- 55-57 Chevy Truck & 57 Fairlane
- Ford Maverick Drag Racer
- 1969 Rambler American ''Roadsport V8''
- 64 Ford Fairlane
- '63 Volkswagen Beetle
- Sauber C9 Mercedes, Finished http://www.modelcars...ndpost&p=613995
- Toyota Tom's 84C LeMans
- Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 rally car
-1986 Mustang GTO Racer
-1968 McLaren M8A -Finished, http://www.modelcars...ndpost&p=608308
- Lotus 25 (restored version)
- 1976 McLaren M23
-1955 Corvette - Tribute to the 150mph milestone record setting Vette.
Edited by W-409, 11 March 2012 - 01:37 AM.