#201 tubbs

tubbs

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Full Name:Al Matheny

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

well, time to throw another post up here and get it back to the top of the page. I have revamped my projects, again but just a little. still have the 55 AWB car, the hemi 70 super bee, the 32 highboy and the 62 Pontiac pro street/drag (still not really sure which way I am going on this). I have added another 55 chevy. never could get direction on this, different engines, different wheels and paint schemes... well, I have finally locked it down to this.......

Attached File  mm19037.jpg   107.39KB   0 downloads

this is Scott Sullivan's 55 they call, Cheez-Whiz". I will not be able to duplicate it exactly, but I will get as close as I can. this is what I will be starting with......

Attached File  IMG_1836.JPG   140.55KB   0 downloads

the only thing different from this photo is that is in primer. have sorted parts out, now that I have direction, I can roll on this one.

funny, this car got the title because in the Car Craft article, Scott was shown pouring cheez whiz out of the container onto the trunk of the car to show off the color. spoke to him at the Hot Ron Nat's and he stated that he added red food die to the  cheez whiz to make the whiz look the same as his car.

I know, more useless info for you guys to forget.

wish me luck,

Tubbs

#202 Jantrix

Jantrix

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,251 posts
  • Full Name:Rob Mattis

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Looking good Tubbs. Keep it going!