#41 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Full Name:Patrick Wickham

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Here are the last three pics on this build...........
The headlight lenses, wipers, hood pins and towing eye (below the red arrow)......
Posted Image

Posted Image

And the rear of the car with tailgate pins, towing eye and new alloy exhaust tail pipe...

Posted Image

And of course the car is shown on it's new rims.
And now to get on with my next build, a Meyers Manx!

#42 Dingo5162

Dingo5162

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Full Name:Dingo Sharp

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

Patrick the Skoda looks pretty good to me my friend, my Falcon is not doing so good as I am having a hard time trying to get hold of the dash for the thing it's not that I'm find it hard to actually buy it it's just finding the time to travel 40km to where I have to get it. In the mean time I'm planning to put up a few cardstock cars even though they don't have interiors they have pretty good exteriors to build and R in 1/24th scale and 1/18th scale so should look OK.

Dingo B)

#43 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi dingo5162, after building the Skoda it needs to be tested on a stage so here we are..................
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and three more pics........................

#44 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

And three more front shots near the armco or not as the case maybe...............
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can see the front has already had a few scrapes! enjoy...................

#45 Dingo5162

Dingo5162

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

Wow PatW U're putting us all to shame with ya building of the rally cars well done on another one, R we going to see anymore. I have just printed off a few cardstock models all I have to do now is get the getup and go to build 'em .

Dingo B)

#46 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi Dingo5162, Well I'm into Meyers Manx buggies at present, having just posted one on 'kit reviews'. My next will possibly be just covered in carbon fibre decal and fit a Corvair motor! I've got a Nissan Touring Car and a resin Holden Clubsport to convert to a V8 Supercar with Valvoline decals from the Partsbox.

#47 Dingo5162

Dingo5162

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:02 AM

Patrick, wow ya going to convert a Clubsport to a V8 supercar good luck with that and I will look forward to seeing that on another part of the forum. Again sorry that I have been slow no so slow in posting on my thread here it's just that I been very busy lately with our gun club you see Patrick it's coming up to our AGM in July and as well its also the tme when we do our trophy presentation and ofcourse me being the club scorer I have had to along with another member get all the trophies p to scratch, it has been no mean feat with so many winners both as club champions for the month of March when we have our club champ matches and the yearly trophies for thoe who have done well and won with big scores during the year, anyway hopefully by the end of July I should get back to doing something on this thread and getting moore of my cardstock cars on here for U to see, as for the plastic ones well I'm sorry tsay they have come to an end as I can no ,onger afford to buy any with the Aussie dollar dropping in value like it has now at 96cents to the U.S dollar it makes a model here around $45 a kit now and I just can't afford that anymore so it's cardstock from now on FREE of the net.

Dingo B)