#1 ARTEMIS1759

ARTEMIS1759

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Full Name:TJ Bender

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

So I stared with an idea for a Kustom Aussie K200 snubnose but thought what the hell, lets make a modern Bullnose. So this is what I got. I redesigned most of the truck to give it the modern/nostalgic feel. I redesigned the side windows, roof line, grille, nose, steps, headlights and bumpers for starters. Then I was going to add color but decided I hadn't done a pencil drawing in a while so here it is. The wheels have a "chunky" edge because I was trying to copy the original split rim design which I think looks more HD so I kept it. Of course they are only for looks without the split rim and think polished would be sweet. I plan to do a right front 3/4 view in the future. So why don't they bring the "Bullnose" back? Should have better aero then a snubnose like the K200. If someone would like to build this (since at the moment this is beyond my capabilities) i could do a few more views for you. Just PM me. All I ask for is the credit for the design (if it is displayed or when you post it anywhere online) and some pics. I actually envisioned this rig like some of you guys have been doing. Stretched with a huge sleeper and quad axles. I can also do a modern rendition of an early 50s reefer to match the truck. I also could do a stretched sketch. Whatever you think.

Attached Files

Edited by ARTEMIS1759, 23 February 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#2 Hiusken33

Hiusken33

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Full Name:Kenny Hiusser

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

looks sick terry keep it um man

#3 ARTEMIS1759

ARTEMIS1759

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

Thanks. It was a hell of a project. Only took a half hour to design in my head and about another half hour to sketch lol. I am racked, :P

#4 hotrod59f100

hotrod59f100

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  • Full Name:Shane F Decker

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

Now that's is sick.

#5 ARTEMIS1759

ARTEMIS1759

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

Should send it to Chrome Shop Mafia. God, what will I do when I get my shop going? Gonna have to find some high dollar players.