Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cincinnati Challenge April 14

Craig Irwin

SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!

Come one come all, to a great show and swap meet!

We are at a new location with more room, so come and enjoy.

And again this year, our club members do not enter the contest, we have our own display but not with the regular contest.

We would like any member of other clubs who would like to help judge, just ask, we're always looking for help judging.

See ya Saturday!

For more information: www.cincinnatiautoreplicas.org

Just got home. Was there a little late, Rained 99% of the trip, but got to see some very cool stuff, and met Donn Yost. Nice guy, and a very talented builder. He won several awards. His painting is beautiful. Awsome builders there. Got a few pics before my camera died. I'll charge it up and post them in a few.

Only seven, I think everybody was packing up by time we got there. Forgive me all, but I'm new to the show thing. It was interesting.

HPIM4996.jpg

HPIM4990.jpg

HPIM4991.jpg

HPIM4992.jpg

HPIM4993.jpg

HPIM4994.jpg

HPIM4995.jpg

Scored a 65 Impala kit while we were there too. I'll be better prepared when a show comes closer to home!

Thanks for saving the day Doug, I took 125 pictures and was unable to get them posted due to technical difficulties :D I also have blurry syndrome so you managed to get a bunch of good ones. I had a blast at my first ever model kit show, met awesome people, ate good food, scored some awesome kits and managed to take first place in my class. I will definitely be back next year, thanks again Cincinnati auto replicas.

here are two of the sprint, I was to excited to sit around and get quality picutres :lol:

029zki.jpg

030stk.jpg