Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see your long wheel base trucks

I have been out of modeling for a while now but have been watching some great builds on here. So lets see your custom long wheel base rigs.If you don't have a long wheel base rig then show off your custom rigs. I work on trucks for a living and love to see them come into the shop I will start taking pic's if I can remember to.Here's your chance to show off your skills.

Hi all,

Started this Revell of Germany Pete 359 a few years ago, just need to paint a new sleeper for it and it will be finished. I stretched the hood to make an extended hood added a Monagram snap-tite Cat 3406A engine with detail, and lots of aftermarket and kit bashed parts. Here are a few pics....DougGPete359Engine-1.jpg

DougGPete359EH1.jpg

Pete359nexttotrailer.jpg

heres my 1/25 pete 359 auto transporter over 100 popsicle sticks were combined with the revell pete and amt flatbed0406121716.jpg

That is inventive and looks great as well.Good job thinking outside of the box Edited by thom hoos