Posted Image

#2 disabled modeler

disabled modeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

I like the first one Junior....been planing a 1970 new car dealership diorama for awhile now...it will have a lighted showroom.

#3 Intmd8r

Intmd8r

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Full Name:Steve Cosby

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hmmmm. Do you think the guy running the Edsel dealership had any idea of what the future had in store for that brand? I'm thinking not.

BTW: Cool pictures. I'd love to see more if you have them :D

#4 GTMust

GTMust

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Full Name:Tony Durham

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

Great pictures Junior. I started a used car lot dio some time ago, but got sidetracked. The second picture gives me the incentive to get back to it!

Haven't seen any progress pics on your HO scale street lately. Anything happening there? I think the art gallery was the last post I remember seeing.

Tony

#5 Mercman

Mercman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
  • Full Name:Junior

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Great pictures Junior. I started a used car lot dio some time ago, but got sidetracked. The second picture gives me the incentive to get back to it!

Haven't seen any progress pics on your HO scale street lately. Anything happening there? I think the art gallery was the last post I remember seeing.

Tony

As for the street scene I got detoured into building Monster models. Look in the misc. builds thread. I am making progress on it though with some work being done on this.

Posted Image

Here is a interior shot with some cabinets I designed. Also the floor is now painted, not transparent like in this pic.

Posted Image

And a shot of the shop. I did get it painted, but now have to locate all of the interior goodies for it, and build some more pieces.

Posted Image

Edited by Mercman, 23 July 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#6 GTMust

GTMust

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Full Name:Tony Durham

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:40 AM

That's what I like to see!

I saw your "witch"... nice paint and shading. It's good to have a break now and then and do something completely different.

Tony

#7 Mercman

Mercman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
  • Full Name:Junior

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hmmmm. Do you think the guy running the Edsel dealership had any idea of what the future had in store for that brand? I'm thinking not.

BTW: Cool pictures. I'd love to see more if you have them :D
These are the only 2 pics I have of it.

That's what I like to see!

I saw your "witch"... nice paint and shading. It's good to have a break now and then and do something completely different.

Tony

Yeah needed a break to get the creative juices flowing again. Also it's been to humid to pour scale concrete. :lol:

#8 jerseyjunker1

jerseyjunker1

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Full Name:Manny Solano

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

I like the first one Junior....been planing a 1970 new car dealership diorama for awhile now...it will have a lighted showroom.

well lets get started :D i want to see it when its done. i want to do one but i just don't have anymore room. :(

#9 jerseyjunker1

jerseyjunker1

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Full Name:Manny Solano

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

As for the street scene I got detoured into building Monster models. Look in the misc. builds thread. I am making progress on it though with some work being done on this.

Here is a interior shot with some cabinets I designed. Also the floor is now painted, not transparent like in this pic.

And a shot of the shop. I did get it painted, but now have to locate all of the interior goodies for it, and build some more pieces.

sweeeet. i love the reaper sign B)

Edited by jerseyjunker1, 26 July 2012 - 01:20 PM.