#21 misternemo

misternemo

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Full Name:ryan klarenbeek

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

so is anything going to happen with these parts? can't believe no one is interested in casting them after all of this time.especially with as popular as anything 4 wheel drive appears to be right now.i guess they are all too busy casting an umteenth version of a corvette to do these?

#22 mikemodeler

mikemodeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Full Name:Classified

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Nope, not even a nibble!

Chris,

Have you contacted any of the resin casters on here? There are several in Michigan alone that produce high quality pieces. Not sure if Norm at RMCoM or Don @The Modelhaus would be interested but it can't hurt to contact them.

As I stated before, I would be very interested in multiple copies of a chassis & 4WD conversion for some of the kits in my stash, along with a couple of resin pieces.

Please don't give up!

#23 Gluhead

Gluhead

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Full Name:It really is Gluhead

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, guys. I've got a little more work to do on them but it sounds like they'll make it to resin before too long. Stay tuned...I'll let you know.

#24 knarf

knarf

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Full Name:frank russell matrau jr

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, guys. I've got a little more work to do on them but it sounds like they'll make it to resin before too long. Stay tuned...I'll let you know.

yes, please do keep us posted.  i would be interested in a couple myself.