#1 skulls

skulls

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Full Name:James.Sparrow

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

Hey guys, looking to see if someone might be able to help me out with this one.
I am looking for a set of abttery boxes for my Lonestar exactly like that ones here in the photo. The battery box that comes in the kit well just isn't what I was looking for. I am looking on taking this truck in a bit differant direction, and this will be the start of where I am going with it.

Posted Image

#2 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Those look very similiar to the boxes that came in the resin 9300 kits. I am pretty sure Eric at P&P Resins has them.

#3 skulls

skulls

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:38 AM

I took a look on Eric's site and I didnt see anything at all? Is it something that he may just have and doesnt not have it posted on the website?

#4 lapazleo

lapazleo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Full Name:Leo Bishop

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

They are very similar to the 9000 series battery boxes. They were an option added after the Lonestar was out for a year or so also available on the long bbc Prostar. Might be able to fab them as they are simple. Sometimes Porky has stuff not on the web.

#5 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

I took a look on Eric's site and I didnt see anything at all? Is it something that he may just have and doesnt not have it posted on the website?

I'm pretty sure Eric has quite a few things that he doesn't have listed on his website. I sent this thread to him so he should be contacting you soon.

#6 skulls

skulls

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

I'm pretty sure Eric has quite a few things that he doesn't have listed on his website. I sent this thread to him so he should be contacting you soon.

Thank you Ben!