I've had this on the bench for the last few months so I figured it was time to make a WIP for it.
Progress so far:
- I started with a Jimmy Flintstone 59 cadillac resin body
- custom taillights modified from a Revell 70 Challenger
- upper grill from Revell 59 Cadillac Eldorado
- Ross Gibson "Alley Rat" 502 engine with scratchbuilt motor mounts
- I scratchbuilt the frame by following Marcus Jones' how to article in the 'How Do I?" section
- started planning out the interior
- started on rear suspension
heres the pics..
Let me know what you think! feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Edited by BKcustoms, 27 January 2013 - 11:10 AM.