#41 Randy D

Randy D

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Full Name:Randy Ditton

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hi Roger, Really like the paint and decal work!!!! Thanks for posting this one.

Randy

#42 Mister Twister

Mister Twister

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Full Name:Darryl Raper

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

Nice progress....Looks real good!

#43 tubbs

tubbs

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts
  • Full Name:Al Matheny

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

i really love this build Roger,looking really good. a little too late but the 69 GTX kit has a 440-6 motor in it. so does the stock version of the 70 super bee. yours looks real good, that intake fits pretty good, good choice on the duster 6 pack also. sometimes you have to work with what you got.

not to hold you up on your build like the stupid articles i promised you (they are coming, soon i hope) but i have a few of the 69 johan interiors, it came with 70 front seats so that would not work, but the tub, dash, steering wheel and back seat you may be able to use. who knows when i will ever use them.send me a pm and your addy if you want them.

and what Bill said......

"Just wait till they get older. Bench time doesn't get any easier to find . Trust me, mine are 15 + 12 . Everyday we are taking one or the other to some activity"

.......aint no lie! just my 10 (11 on Christmas day) year old has basketball practice, baseball practice and bowls. we are going somewhere every day of the week. and yes, i said baseball practice, twice a week in a gym till march, then we head outside 4 days a week. wouldn't give it up for the world!!!

#44 caine440

caine440

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Full Name:Roger

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

Thanks for the offer Al.
I have the Johan parts to and just never thought about using them.
I do like the looks of the carbs from the Duster kit, just had to modify them a little to get them to sit right.
You guys are depressing me.... I was hoping it gets easier as the boy gets older, at least he can go the the bathroom on his own!