#61 TooOld

TooOld

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • Full Name:Bob Spedding

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

I received my tires today , Beautiful ! I hope your stock is good because I will be ordering more of them !
Thanks Joseph .
BOB .

#62 Mattyc

Mattyc

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Full Name:Matt Chalal

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Got a set of the Goodyear Eagle GT tires and all I can say is WOW! great stuff and super service. Cant wait to get paint on them. Highly recommend. Now I can finally do a Grand National with correct tires.

Thank you Joseph!

#63 Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Full Name:Joseph Osborn

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

Got a set of the Goodyear Eagle GT tires and all I can say is WOW! great stuff and super service. Cant wait to get paint on them. Highly recommend. Now I can finally do a Grand National with correct tires.

Thank you Joseph!

That set was mailed on Saturday in Alabama and it was delivered to Pennsylvania on Monday... the USPS works properly most of the time!

#64 VW Dave

VW Dave

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Full Name:Vee Doubleyou Dave

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Got mine today, and I can't say enough about how nice they are. Thanks for all of your hard work, Joseph!!!

#65 shucky

shucky

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Full Name:Mike DeLuco

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:11 AM

Chief, your tires look amazing. Excellent job.

#66 IMSANUT

IMSANUT

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Full Name:Jim McCall

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Proper big and littles for the Revell Stars and striped Corvette so the BFG version with Cady decals can be built. Please!!

#67 Yahshu

Yahshu

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Full Name:Phil de la Cour

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Mine have just arrived, WOW, WOW & WOW, now if you'll all excuss me I hear my hobby bench calling.

#68 Custom Mike

Custom Mike

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Full Name:Mike

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Joseph, do you have any plans to make the Firestone S/S Radials any time soon? I'd love to have a good set, I'm going to replicate my 1:1 '72 Charger someday, and those tires are not available anywhere I've found! P245-60R 14's & 225-70R14's would be great, but I'll take any that have the proper lettering on 'em!

#69 Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Joseph, do you have any plans to make the Firestone S/S Radials any time soon? I'd love to have a good set, I'm going to replicate my 1:1 '72 Charger someday, and those tires are not available anywhere I've found! P245-60R 14's & 225-70R14's would be great, but I'll take any that have the proper lettering on 'em!

If you want to commission the work, then I would do them for you!

The BFG tires have been a good success and I thank all of you for your support on this project!

#70 Tonioseven

Tonioseven

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Full Name:Antonio Holmes

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

I see this is a bandwagon that I need to be on!!! B)

#71 mademan

mademan

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Full Name:Mike Mathers

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

YES TONIO!!! I ordered a bunch of the 295s, and a few of the fronts, they are great! Im using them on a 70 monte and an 81 camaro that Im currently working on.

great work Chief ! they look/fit excellent

#72 dimaxion

dimaxion

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Full Name:John JR. Landgraver

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

The F-70 or G-70 series tires were made in 1972 . A performance tire sold on Chargers . I think FR-whatevers started around this time . 60 Series weren't made for the Public Consumption until 1973 . BFG introduced these for sale . I had to wait 3 more months for the F-60 Tires for my '70 Javelin I just bought with bad Tires . I ended up with FR-78 Radials as a consequence . The PR aspect was not determined and implemented until the '80's avoid different tire sizes were two different (or more) names . After the advent of Radial Tires this was made the Standard . These cleared the muddied waters identifying specific applications to the Passenger Car Tire Industry Worldwide . I am in on F-70's (Redlines) BTW Chief Joseph . I have a stack of Muscle Cars to build waiting for thr right tires . I hope this clears up the Muddied Waters . Thanx ..

#73 Steven Zimmerman

Steven Zimmerman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Full Name:Steven

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Begging your pardin, but I bought L 60 15 Good Year tires in 1971. i believe the 70 1/2 Camaro Z/28 was available from the factory with F 60 15 Good Years

#74 mikemodeler

mikemodeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,053 posts
  • Full Name:Classified

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

I see this is a bandwagon that I need to be on!!! B)

I got my order in a week's time, meaning from when I sent the check to I received the parts- not too many resin guys can give that kind of service. On top of that, the tires are beautiful and I will definitely be ordering more when I am in need of them!

I do want to say that I was told a long time ago an important thing about resin pieces/parts/kits- if you see something you like, get it while you can because it might not be there tomorrow. Not saying Joseph is going somewhere, but most of us have seen more than one resin business run into various issues- health, personal, financial, etc- and suddenly what we thought was always going to be around is gone. Joseph's tire are very nice and I would suggest that you do yourself a favor and figure out what you need and order them now! I think I will be creating another order after I am at the bench tonight!

#75 The70judgeman

The70judgeman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Full Name:Andy Shoberg

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

Ordered mine, Eagle GT's and BF Goodrich's in resin and rubber, last Friday or Saturday and even with the Post office being closed on Monday, I still received my order in less than a week(Thursday). And wow...great looking product and service from Joseph. Like Mike, I might be ordering more to stock up.

#76 dimaxion

dimaxion

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Full Name:John JR. Landgraver

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

Begging your pardin, but I bought L 60 15 Good Year tires in 1971. i believe the 70 1/2 Camaro Z/28 was available from the factory with F 60 15 Good Years

Let us agree to disagree . The BFG 60 series were the first street tires from the Trans AM Racers in the day . Polyglass Belted and Sticky Tread for longer Tire Life and High Performance I just could not drive (actually my wife) on U.S. Baldies , Blowout Series any longer . Thanx ..

#77 IMSANUT

IMSANUT

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Full Name:Jim McCall

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

I would certainly like a set of big and littles for my upcoming build of the BFG sponsored Greenwood Corvette. That would be great!!!

Jim

#78 azers

azers

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Full Name:Joe l. Spitzer

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Just recieved my bf goodrich tires today. WOW. I'm impressed. I'll definitely be looking forward to new items from you joe. I will be getting more items definitely.

#79 crazyjim

crazyjim

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,885 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

My order was delivered today too.

#80 Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

FYI; I have produced another batch of the hard white resin BFG tires and I can produce the flexible black tires on a make-to-order basis.  Info is available at my website link in my signature.