Minimanfactory Kraz-255b 1/25! :)
Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:17 AM
I'll present to you the Minimanfactory Kraz-255b resin kit in scale 1/25. I mastered the truck for the company, it took about one year long.
- Crisply casted resin parts...unbelievably easy to assemble
- Detailed Engine and Transmission
- Accurately Detailed Interior with an open door option
- Steerable front Suspension and workable Rear suspension
... it always makes contact with the ground
- Clear parts for the headlights and roof lamps
- Detailed winch
- Water slide decals for four different versions (Russian Army, NVA, Finnish Army, Russian Airfield Truck)
- 260 cream resin parts
- 11 clear resin parts
- Photoetched sheet
- Assembly instructions
- Water slide decals
And now, the pictures: (I hope you will like them)
Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:12 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:24 AM
I found more photos about the Kraz.
Half assembled front suspension...
Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:00 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:44 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:26 AM
Very nice! Bet it costs a small fortune.
299 euros. Minimanfactory has an online store.
Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:33 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:16 PM
Oh man, that sounds cool!!!!! I'll have to save a years worth of pay to get em!! LOL!!!!
The new model in 1/25 will be the M915 and the Guntruck from M915
Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:17 AM
I have bought kits from the MMF and they are very finely designed and cast. Well worth the price of the kits but just at a level that is out of reach