24 replies to this topic

#21 Pro Tech

Pro Tech

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

Thanks everyone for the great feedback, I really appreciate it. I am going to further evaluate the CC option and will also look further into Paypal. Thanks also to all that continue to support Pro Tech with our current payment terms. Just to let everyone know with our current terms I can take your order over the phone (or you can send it via email), I will give you a total then you just have to mail the check/MO, no order form to fill out.

Charlie
Pro Tech

#22 hooterville75

hooterville75

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Full Name:Deron Shank

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

So why don't you just open up a normal checking account somewhere and get yourself a paypal account?

I already have a paypal account just not a checking account. I actually don't want a checking account. As a youngster back in my Tommy Toughnuts, inmature think I'm a badass days, checking accounts got me in trouble. Better off with the setup i have.

#23 hooterville75

hooterville75

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Full Name:Deron Shank

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

It would be great if you can take online orders by Pay Pal or credit card, so I can order direct from you.
The reason I can't buy from you direct before is the money order issue, the fee almost always costs more than the order itself and I'd need to get it during lunch hour, when everyone is going to the bank at the same time.

You can always goto the Post Office or any Western Union store to get a money order verses the bank. I prefer a USPS money order when Im being paid for something, reason being if its a money order from the Postal Service, any post office will cash the money order for you not to mention you can avoid the long lines during lunch break at the bank.

#24 fumi

fumi

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Full Name:Silvester Man

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

You can always goto the Post Office or any Western Union store to get a money order verses the bank. I prefer a USPS money order when Im being paid for something, reason being if its a money order from the Postal Service, any post office will cash the money order for you not to mention you can avoid the long lines during lunch break at the bank.

Our post office cannot do remittance to the US any more. In any case, their lines are even longer and their fees are higher than the bank.

#25 JamesW

JamesW

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Full Name:James WastaWTF

Curb Appeal M.C.C. President

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

I already have a paypal account just not a checking account. I actually don't want a checking account. As a youngster back in my Tommy Toughnuts, inmature think I'm a badass days, checking accounts got me in trouble. Better off with the setup i have.

The EXACT reason I don't have a checking account. LOL I do have my savings account linked to PP though.