#1 hooknladderno1

hooknladderno1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Full Name:David Gusky

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Is there anyone out there casting the wheels and tires from the Trumpeter American La France kit? I know of several modelers wanting to build dual rear axle conversions(tankers, heavy rescues and ladders) or tractor drawn aerials, who could use extra wheels and tires. It would be a popular product! Thanks.

#2 kap64

kap64

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Full Name:Ken Perry

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

SSB Resins has these. The web site sometimes shows up as a virus through google, but the owner said it's not infected. I have some I'm using on my fire projects

http://www.ssbresins...tn_DSCF1404.JPG

#3 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

I don't know anyone casting direct copies of the Trumpeter wheels but I make high float ten hole wheels and regular Alcoa ten hole wheels with detail that far exceeds the detail and accuracy of the Trumpeter wheels. You can see them here: www.public.fotki.com/lotso
Message me if you see anything your interested in.

#4 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

I don't know anyone casting direct copies of the Trumpeter wheels but I make high float ten hole wheels and regular Alcoa ten hole wheels with detail that far exceeds the detail and accuracy of the Trumpeter wheels. You can see them here: www.public.fotki.com/lotso
Message me if you see anything your interested in.

Dang straight! These wheels are great! Buy the tires that go with them too. Those high float tires are top quality.