#21 skysoldier46

skysoldier46

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Full Name:Jim Baskin

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

good story Terry and I do think a lot of baby boomers especially are going back to what they did as kids. I know I have. Big Sky Country huh? I lived in Cowley Wyoming once and am thinking of moving to Red Lodge MT.  Keep on building Terry.

#22 Daddyfink

Daddyfink

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Full Name:Jesse Chavez

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

Very cool! Thanks for being a good Ambassador for our hobby!

#23 rmvw guy

rmvw guy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts
  • Full Name:Ron Martz

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Great story, enjoyed the video, it's a homerun!!!  Two thumbs up!!

#24 Terry Jessee

Terry Jessee

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Great article and some great looking builds. how did you get the news to interview you on the hobby?

Well, what we did originally was to send in a press release to the local paper on our fall contest with some photos and accompanying information. Apparently, one of their editors was intrigued, so he assigned this reporter to do a story for the Sunday magazine section. And I agree with you guys--it turned out to be very cool. The reporter asked tons of questions as she tried to understand it. We were really kind of stunned by the story, and the quality of it.

Terry

#25 Art Anderson

Art Anderson

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Well, what we did originally was to send in a press release to the local paper on our fall contest with some photos and accompanying information. Apparently, one of their editors was intrigued, so he assigned this reporter to do a story for the Sunday magazine section. And I agree with you guys--it turned out to be very cool. The reporter asked tons of questions as she tried to understand it. We were really kind of stunned by the story, and the quality of it.

Terry

Terry, 

I read the news article, and watched the video--what a great job you did as an ambassador for this hobby!

Regards, 

Art

#26 carrucha

carrucha

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Full Name:Hector Sanchez

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Nice video and article.

#27 Nick Notarangelo

Nick Notarangelo

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Full Name:Paul D.Notarangelo

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

good story terry,its also nice to see some of your other models your working on.

#28 Marcus M. Jones

Marcus M. Jones

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Full Name:Marcus M. Jones

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Terry

nicely done