#21 MachinistMark

MachinistMark

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • Full Name:Mark fulmore

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

picking up my new small block (4 bolt block, maybe factory forged crank/rods, wont know till i pull the pan and look for that magic 1182 casting number) then going into work to finish building a 6-71 blown hemi. 

#22 Skydime

Skydime

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Full Name:Ken Black

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

Wife and I took my daughter and her friend to see Santa and ride the train in Ashland, KY.  It's their Winter Wonderland of lights in the city park.   Of coarse, dinner at Outback didn't hurt anything either.  :P

#23 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Geiger

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

Well it's nearly Saturday night.  My two daughters are here from NJ and we'll order some pizza.  My wife and I just assembled the tree and we'll decorate it tonight.

Since this was a Friday night thread.. last night we hit our usual local place for Happy Hour specials.  Dollar off Yuengling Lager drafts, and half price for wings, boneless wings, personal pizzas and mussels to die for!  The mussels are done in a Belgian beer broth with bacon.  The broth is soooo good that you sop up every bit with the small loaf of bread they give you with the order.  So of course I had the mussels, my wife ordered boneless wings. Regular boned wings came instead, so I agreed to keep those and reorder the boneless for her.  So I had both the mussels and buffalo wings. Happy Hour specials run from 5-7pm so we were home by 8pm and watched the Friday night lineup.   Undercover Boss, Dateline and 20/20.  And that's life in PA for us!

#24 crazyjim

crazyjim

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

You didn't watch Smackdown?