#21 outkast1027

outkast1027

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Full Name:jeremy newman

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

once again looks awesome. you don't know how much i appreciate you redoing it. you could have easily said no or that i owed you for another trailer but you didn't and that is first class in my book. was beginning to worry bout the money order situation but glad it all worked out and finally made it to its right destination. will definitelly do business with you again have another project in mind but will be awhile before i get it done will have to talk with you and see what we can come up with at a later time. so again this gentleman is a top notch first class guy and if he can tolerate me and my pickyness he can tolerate anybody. thanks again and will stay in touch.

#22 Kostas Parchas

Kostas Parchas

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Full Name:Kostas Parchas

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Nice trailers!!! It would be very interest to have a copy of your blueprints.

Are the wheels/rims same size as the wheels/rims of the 1/24 tractors, are they toy wheels, or just 1/32 trucks wheels?

Kostas.

#23 baloney

baloney

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Full Name:Greg Swanson

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

pretty impressive work! lot of  work here folks. i wouldn't want to do this too much time..

#24 kilrathy10

kilrathy10

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts
  • Full Name:JT Williams

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Nice trailers!!! It would be very interest to have a copy of your blueprints.

Are the wheels/rims same size as the wheels/rims of the 1/24 tractors, are they toy wheels, or just 1/32 trucks wheels?

Kostas.

The first trailer has full size rims and tires and the second has the shorter rims and tires...For the full sized rims and tires you can use AMT's or Revell's or Italeri's...You can use the toy rims and tires or the rims and tires from the Italeri race trailers, which I have found to be the same size as 1/32 scale rims and tires...Opens up a lot of possibilities...As for blueprints...There are no blueprints....I guess I could make up a set, but just about every trailer is a little bit different...Just as all 1:1 trailers are custom...I'll make up a set for you...

#25 Old Albion

Old Albion

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

It's amazing what can be acheived with a little imagination and some pieces of plastic.  I like scratch building and get a great dealof satisfaction from it.  This is a great project with a very pleasing outcome.