I see a lot of members are posting what they accomplished in the past year so I thought I'd do the same. This group will give you some idea of my style(s) of building. I built some new on the market kits, some original old annual kits, some resin trans kits & some rebuilds of cars I found on Ebay. I ended the year with 23 total builds so I will be posting their photos in three posts...in no particular order. I hope you enjoy.
1. 1966 Impala SS convertible - AMT original annual
2. Toyota Hiace Van
3. 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang - pre painted body
4. 1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL convertible - restoration of original annual
5. 1971 Ford Mustang Mach I - pre painted body
6. 1966 Mercury Park Lane - restoration of original annual
7. 1963 Chevy Bel Air - R & R Resin kit
8. 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 - New Revell kit
9. 1967 Chevy Impala SS Wagon - R & R Resin kit
10. 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 convertible pre painted body / clearcoated with HOK clear.
Edited by Ron35369, 03 January 2013 - 06:36 PM.