#21 rmvw guy

rmvw guy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,575 posts
  • Full Name:Ron Martz

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Nice Job!!!  I'm enjoying your work, thanks for sharing it with us. What is your favorite car? When I was your age I think it might have been a new Ford.  Keep up the nice work.  :)  :)

:)

#22 gtx6970

gtx6970

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Allphin

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

Keep it up and he'll be master in no time, looks like he's off to a great start.

We can't possibily give the younger generation enough praise for there accomlishments. Well done .

#23 Ron35369

Ron35369

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Full Name:Ron Decker

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

It is so nice to see some of the younger "kids" taking up model building. For a while I was afraid model building would die out with the baby boomers, but it does my heart good to see young guys & gals building. It ensures that our beloved hobby will survive. Model building really is a hobby you can enjoy your entire life long. I've been building off & on since I was Beau's age & I'm now 57. It's definitely a challenging hobby that makes you push yourself with every build to make it just a little better than the previous build. In today's world of hand held games, texting, X-boxes & every other conceivable electronic gadget to hold kid's attention, it's nice to see them building something that they can keep & take with them through their years. Please take time to encourage youngsters to build models...whether they be cars, trucks, planes, boats or whatever. Our hobby depends on them to survive.

#24 slusher

slusher

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,023 posts
  • Full Name:carl slusher

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

He really did a good job. Very nice build...

#25 Chris White

Chris White

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  • Full Name:Chris White

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

That looks as good, if not better than any kit I am build after 30 years of building. Great Job !!!!!

#26 mnwildpunk

mnwildpunk

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts
  • Full Name:Dave isle

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

That looks as good, if not better than any kit I am build after 30 years of building. Great Job !!!!!

I know right! The little cheesehead is doing his moma and me very proud! The kid has natural talent.