Model Cars Magazine Forum

Box Art AMT '56 Ford

FordRodnKustom

Finally got this one finished after a long time. I used one of the more recent issues for the build and although one of my favorite all time kits I think the molds are shot.(just my humble opinion here). It was a fun challenge fitting this one together. I deviated from the art on the wheels for no other reason than I just thought the chrome reversed would look better on a car like this. B)

boxartford003-vi.jpg

boxartford004-vi.jpg

[imghttp://images46.fotki.com/v1622/photos/1/192875/4176346/boxartford006-vi.jpg]

boxartford007-vi.jpg

boxartford015-vi.jpg

boxartford011-vi.jpg

Se sure looks purdy! :wub: It's nice and clean and all around, a very nice depiction of a true classic from a time long gone when life was much more simple and the music was a hell of a lot better!! Your build reflects that era well and if you hold that little car tenderly and listen closely, I'll bet that you can hear Elvis singing "Love Me Tender" and see the car parked under the moonlight in a secluded, private place with - well - it's hard to tell with the windows steamed up life that.. :rolleyes: just use your imagination.. :P