Whaaa happened ?

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Johnny_*

Guest_Johnny_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

Click on the little icon next to AdChoices in the Google Ad sidebar and read.

#22 slusher

slusher

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • Full Name:carl slusher

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

MODERATORS - - -  Please - Please - Please - do NOT close, Lock or Delete this post...

Yeah it's amazing how we go into withdrawal when we can't get something that we've been used to having everyday isn't it..!!

According to Gregg, it is necessary to upgrade the Server, and, due to (according to him) the circulation #'s going down, and the fact that Gregg lays out the $200 per month to keep the Forum up and running OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET and NOT the magazine's, he's almost at the point of thinking that it may not be worth the cost (to him) for the upgrade.

I for one (and I'm sure many others here too) would be more than willing, and happy to do it, to contribute to the cost of keeping this site up and running as efficiently as possible.  With all that we spend on this great hobby (for kits (plastic or resin), parts, tools, paints, glues, magazines, going to shows, etc..) surely we can find an extra buck or two (or maybe even more) to keep this little part of our addiction going.  There are how many hundreds and hundreds of people who are members of this Forum..??  If we each threw in a buck or two, (I don't know where we'd throw it yet since this is only a suggestion at this point) Gregg (who has enough troubles with his constant back pain issues......he said he'd have to be wheeled to the NNL East if he was actually able to go) would not have to lay out ANYTHING from his own shallow pockets...!!!

Lets stand up and be heard about this issue......  Who wants to help to keep this Forum going...???

i would help to l love this forum.....

#23 Dominik

Dominik

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts
  • Full Name:Dominik Weitzer

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

x2!

#24 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Geiger

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Wow!  I think it was Friday evening that I was responding to a post, hit POST and nothing happened. So I went my merry way. I didn't even check in yesterday because I was busy with real life and got the NNL East vendor mailing together and out.  Today we did a big clean up of the house and junk purge, so I'm just back now.