#1 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Full Name:Austin Tyler

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

The club I am in has a yearly show and we have always had a theme.Only problem is we can't think of a a theme that covers a broad spectrum of models (Armor,planes,&cars/trucks) for this years show in November. Last years show theme was "The Fabulous 50's". I am asking you guys for suggestions mainly because I can't think of or find anything that covers the two main genres of models entered, cars and military.Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

#2 roadhawg

roadhawg

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Full Name:Tommy Logan

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

My club had a theme a couple years ago "1965".....build anything you want, as long it was from 1965. Another theme would be movies or TV. I see you're in Tennessee? How about anything with a Tennessee connection?

#3 Eshaver

Eshaver

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts
  • Full Name:Ellen Shaver

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Well Box art models were done here once . How about a Back Stateside theme ? This could include aircraft used at the end of WWII, pre and post war cars , 1946-8. I did the Amoco projek using this idea ..............

#4 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Geiger

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

This year at NNL East  our main theme is 'Resin Rules',  anything built from a resin kit or body.  That would work for your show as well.

#5 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Full Name:Austin Tyler

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Some nice ideas here guys,if I mention an idea and the rest of the club likes it I will make sure to give credit where due.