#21 krazyglu

krazyglu

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Full Name:Steven Witte

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Like a true artist using one subject to come up with many different final product's.....this is insane, in a good way of coarse.  I have to say the blue one is my favorite, you really did a good job on the bodywork.

#22 DrKerry

DrKerry

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,175 posts
  • Full Name:Kerry Ingram

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

The Cruise Missle looks familiar.... From Flintstone by chance?? I did the master for that one, glad to see people taking a like to it!!!

#23 TLes

TLes

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Lescavage

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for all the great comments. I'm working on my 3rd Hudson Hornet when it's finished it should be cool to see the three different styles together.

#24 TLes

TLes

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

Dr Kerry,

Yes that is from the Flintstone collection. I did have to fill in on the cowl and windshield section, there was too big of an opening because of the Cruisers winshield. Besides, the frame I used left a gap there. But when all is said and done, it really was fun watching it come together. You did a great job on the master.

#25 TLes

TLes

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Sorry about the missing pictures in the beginning of the post. I'm not sure how it happened and I don't know how to delete the post and start over. It's not listed on my profile page either.

#26 TLes

TLes

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

Sam,

I like that idea about a Cruiser Roadster. I'll keep my eyes open for another kit at the shows and swap meets.

Tom