42 replies to this topic

#41 Craig Irwin

Craig Irwin

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Last time I did the head bangin thing, I ended up in traction for 4 months.

John

I've been rocking and rolling for 50 years and never had the urge or need to bang my head around.

#42 knarf

knarf

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Full Name:frank russell matrau jr

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

I love their 70's-80's work. I have the original Casablanca versions of Rock and Roll over and Double Platinum on vinyl.

My earliest memories of Kiss is, "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park", and beeing a kid in Gemco and asking for the Mego figures and my mom refusing.

i was waiting to see mention of this movie. it was film at 6flags magic mountain in california. awesome!

#43 Sixx

Sixx

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • Full Name:Derrick Six

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

Grew up on the Metal of the eighties & hitting 50 in june & still banging my Head ! Can't wait for the new Black Sabbath album & hopefully they tour the states.

Sabbath...with Ozzy????  Dio is gone, so whose the front man??  My opinion, Ozzy made Sabbath!!! Back to Kiss for a minute...I dig the " Monster" album, the music is AWESOME, but, as with alot of their songs, lyrics are a little silly.  I'm still such a huge fan though!!  I could rattle on about my fave bands...but I won't!   So many I miss, like Skid Row, Judas Priest, Accept, etc... ;)  you see my tag-line below???