#21 Bill Eh?

Bill Eh?

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Allen

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

A beautiful Jag to be sure. Nice to see that it is actually wearing the proper 'Silk Cut' decals. Great build; please post many more in the future.

#22 Mike 1017

Mike 1017

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Full Name:Michael A Permanian

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Welcome back to the hobby. Great looking Jag

#23 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Full Name:Patrick Wickham

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

Having seen one at Silverstone recently racing in classic sportscars you've made one heck of a job. Well done and I and forward to seeing more of your work, thanks for sharing.

#24 IMSANUT

IMSANUT

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Full Name:Jim McCall

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Outstanding.

#25 f1fan

f1fan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Full Name:Jere Quallio

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Nice job!! Welcome back ! This car was designed by Tony Southgate and was one of the only cars  with a short tail. From what I read it created excellant straight away speed with good down force. A well balanced car.

#26 Wendall

Wendall

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Full Name:Jason Rendall

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

A beautiful Jag to be sure. Nice to see that it is actually wearing the proper 'Silk Cut' decals. Great build; please post many more in the future.

Hi Bill, the 'Silk Cut' decals took a while to track down but worth it! I'm no rivet counter but I didn't think the purple blocks they supply in the kit did it justice. In my opinion this was the defining livery for this car. Pleased you like it!

Nice job!! Welcome back ! This car was designed by Tony Southgate and was one of the only cars  with a short tail. From what I read it created excellant straight away speed with good down force. A well balanced car.

Jere, kudos to you my friend, it is indeed a Southgate designed car and it collected quite a few trophies. I'm currently working on another less successful but equally as beautiful creation of his, the Nissan R390 GT1 which again is an incredible piece of engineering. The man had skills!

Thanks to everyone else, your comments are much appreciated.

J